Do you remember America? Every day that passes leaves any memory fading and juxtaposes to a country that no longer resembles the one we grew up in only a few decades ago.
Have you ever heard of the Whistlestop? Candidates and Presidents would ride the rails hitting several towns and cities across the country over a few days. The politician would stand at the back of the train once arriving at the station and deliver a rousing political speech while asking for support from all who had gathered. Every political candidate holds campaign events and rallies. Some become things of legend when speaking of the likes of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Truman, or even Kennedy, who was assassinated as he traveled to attend one in Dallas.
President Obama raised the bar complete with Ancient Greek temple columns erected as a stage and held events at other large venues. One such event in 2018 reportedly 100,000 were in attendance. Political campaign events and rallies are both essential and standard to the American experience, that is until Americans dared to support Donald J.Trump.
COVID-19 shutdown status placed President Trump Rallies on hiatus for the last few months. Then came the month of civil unrest where violence, destruction, and lawlessness broke out across major cities organized and funded by leftist groups. Finally, last evening Trump and his supporters gathered enthusiastically in Tulsa Oklahoma (June 20th, 2020) to kick off his 2020 re-election campaign. So how do you think this long-awaited celebration of American citizens exercising their right to choose and support a candidate unfolded? The media headlines tell us what they want us to know:
- CNN – “Sick staff and empty seats” How Trump’s triumphant return to the campaign trail went from bad to worse.”
- AP – “Trump comeback rally features empty seats, staff infections.”
- NYT – “Trump’s Tulsa rally fizzles as seats go empty.”
- WAPO – “Trump gives grievance- filled speech to the unfilled arena as protests stay mostly peaceful.”
- USA Today – “Coronavirus slur and other takeaways from Trump’s Tulsa Rally.” ( Note paper changed the headline hours later to remove slur and replace with “lighter than expected crowds and other takeaways.”
- The Guardian – “Trump sows division and promises “greatness” at Tulsa rally flop.”
Trust us, those are the least offensive headlines out of the bunch.
Indulge us please – Right Wire Report would like to write some additional headlines:
- “Media and Democrats attempt to COVID shame Trump and his supporters for an irresponsible rally planned.”
- “Judge denies leftists claim to stop Tulsa Rally claiming COVID super Spread.”
- “Acute Media bias on full display leading up to Trump Rally.”
Little over an hour apart. pic.twitter.com/K2a7fGRNDd
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) June 15, 2020
- “Speaker Pelosi accuses President of endangering Americans over the rally, champions millions of peaceful protesters as thoughtful.”
- “Tulsa Mayor imposes curfew after credible threats made against Trump supporters, announces to the public, they may be at risk, then rescinds it at last minute.”
- “Campaign staff members are tested for COVID-19 as part of the campaign’s safety protocols, and six who tested positive were not allowed to attend the event.”
- “Leftist sabotaged rally attendance by reserving seats online they knew they would not show up for.”
- “BOK Arena capacity is 19,199, and it was two thirds full for Trump rally at approximately 13,500 in attendance inside.”
- “The average capacity of past Trump rallies has been 10k-12k with two venues which held more.”
- “Leftist agitators arrived hours before the start of the rally to terrorize the Trump supporters leading police to clear the outside venue resulting in Trump canceling outside venue event.”
- “Protesters block checkpoint entrances just as they did at Trump Inaugural, causing delays and no entry to the event.”
Here’s the real truth. pic.twitter.com/KAf1TkMdNP
— CHIZ 🇺🇸 (@CHIZMAGA) June 21, 2020
This is why the arena isn’t full. Don’t listen to the Fake News.pic.twitter.com/rr8j6DAZZg
— CHIZ 🇺🇸 (@CHIZMAGA) June 21, 2020
👇👇👇 This is proof ( from @MSNBC of all places!) that indeed one of the gates was closed by police because of protesters. Please no goofy responses to this. A liberal network is reporting this. — David Brody (@DavidBrodyCBN) June 21, 2020
Trump supporters came out in huge numbers despite the Virus, fear and intimidation tactics, political manipulations, and physical health obstacles. Those included running the gauntlet of protesters taunting and blocking entrance through the metal gates and harassing them as they exited the building after the rally. Additionally, the entry time was expanded due to temperature checks and medical waivers related to COVID-19. Shall we compare the Tulsa Rally to any of Biden’s events?
Media: “Trump Rally not full.”
— CHIZ 🇺🇸 (@CHIZMAGA) June 21, 2020
Trump rallies are usually full of children of all ages, and the Right Wire Report is disturbed by the noticeable decrease in families with children at this rally as opposed to others. Children are not at high risk to become infected, so this is most likely related to the very real threat of bodily harm the supporters knew they might be facing and not so much about the virus.
Déjà vu? “Deplorables” remember how the left infiltrated Trump rallies in 2016 resulting in vicious attacks and violence. Refresh your memory here and here. During his presidency, supporters have watched and experienced severe intimidation and degradation, physical attacks on person and property, Doxing, and brutal censorship. Again, refresh your memory here, here, and here. Sadly, if you support this president, you are stuck in the movie Groundhog Day.
What does all this mean? Right Wire Report thinks it is straight forward. Those who assign themselves as supporting the present Democrat Party, Progressive fascists, The Deep State, and allies in the media and Hollywood-will not stand down! This grotesque robbing of Americans’ right to free speech, political assembly, and basic rights to live without fear under the rule of law is not happenstance or impulsive emotion. This is by design. This is for an achievable end. Absorb this tweet by a sitting member of Congress, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as if your freedom depended on it:
Thank you for demonstrating why we cannot allow voting by mail! https://t.co/IkNO0P34Vr
— Carpe Donktum🔹 (@CarpeDonktum) June 21, 2020
Leftists who control the Democrat Party do not hide from you what they will do to you, and they declare it with glee. The Right Wire Report’s question is, what are you willing to do to them to survive? If you have not thought about this question yet, or do not have an answer, chances are it is already too late for you and our country. From Right Wire Report’s vantage point, most of you are doing nothing but handing the instrument to the surgeon and kindly asking him or her to remove your heart. It takes character and authentic courage to beat back evil when it comes for you, and everything you hold dear – so far, it has been a complete surrender.
Reality check – In the United States of America, there had to be National Guard and a full SWAT team on the street between Americans attending a peaceful campaign event and those who were determined to take that right away. Overall their tactics have been effective. Do you doubt they will take away your vote?