America is one week away from a presidential election. Americans have been consistently lied to by the Democrat regime, by Biden, and by the media. To grasp how gravely our present Republic teeters on the precipice and the rationale for the systemic lies – we implore you to absorb the content of this video:
Someone has to say it…this depth of deception and indoctrination was not happenstance rather by design and with impunity. And intellectual lazy voters who never read past the headlines or sought to validate or disprove a claim have facilitated this successful massive information warfare advanced technology delivers 24/7. Those lying to you depend on your apathy.
Yes, very tedious, but again someone has to do it. Truth must still matter -right? The Right Wire Report will proceed by identifying a lie and providing the citations that debunk the claim. The rest is up to the reader to apply the time and effort to gain knowledge. Please note that the list could number in the hundreds. We did our best to whittle down a fair representation revealing the core deception in play to indoctrinate negative perceptions.
1. Trump questioned President Obama’s eligibility to be president ( Birtherism) because Obama was a man of color.
- Hillary Clinton’s campaign started “Birtherism” movement in the primary battle. Trump did call for Obama to release his long-form birth certificate. He did the same with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), who was born in Canada (and later produced evidence of his mother’s U.S. birth). Trump applies the same standard to everyone regardless of gender or race.
- Trump faces “Birther” Questions.
2. Candidate Trump in 2016 stated all Mexicans were rapists and criminals.
- Trump did not refer to Mexicans as rapists and criminals. He was referring to people who entered the U.S. illegally, making it clear that he was not even talking about all illegal immigrants.
- Fact-check: Donald Trump did not call all Mexicans rapists criminals.
- Fact-check: Time Kaine falsely says Trump said all Mexicans rapists criminals.
3. Trump mocked a reporter’s disability.
- Trump mocked a reporter’s claim that they could not remember a story they had written following 911. The physical presentation Trump used was to indicate the reporter was backtracking and all flustered not any indication of a disability. Trump did not even know the reporter was disabled. This video summarizes all pertinent facts.
- The media’s “disabled reporter” lie.
4. Trump imposed a “Muslim ban.”
- What Democrats called a “Muslim ban” was an executive order issued on January 27, 2017, that barred tourism and immigration from seven countries previously identified by the Obama-Biden administration as being particularly vulnerable to terrorism. The executive order did not ban many Muslim countries. The United States Supreme Court has upheld the Travel Ban, executive order.
- Trump’s travel ban did not affect all Muslims.
- Trump’s travel ban drove leftist hysterical response.
5. Trump said the Neo-Nazis were “very fine people.” Trump never denounced White Supremacists.
- CNN’s Tapper admits Trump didn’t call Neo-Nazis, white supremacists “very fine people.”
- Chris Wallace and Joe Biden repeat Charlottesville’s “very fine people hoax” at the Presidential debate.
Gee more evidence , even at the SOTU! https://t.co/IdEnMAuIVc
— Onepatriotstanding (@Onepatriotstan1) October 1, 2020
6. Trump called all immigrants or illegals “Animals.”
- Trump in 2018 called members of the brutal, barbaric Salvadoran gang MS-13, which is notorious for hacking its enemies to death with machetes, “animals.” He did so in the context of meeting with Sheriffs and law enforcement where the gang MS-13 was specifically referenced. Trump had been discussing for days prior the headline news of the recent horrific murders of two long Island teenage girls hacked up by the gang members and how his administration was deporting large numbers of that specific gang.
- Media outlets take Trump out of context to suggest he called undocumented immigrants “animals.”
- Trump owed apology from media about “animals” comment taken out of context, Conway says.
7. Trump was a Draft Dodger.
- If one wishes to claim Trump’s factual record of deferments classified as legitimate by the Pentagon constitutes dodging the draft, then they must assign the same claim to Biden. Reality neither dodged the Draft.
- Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam.
- Donald John Trump’s Selective Service Draft Card and Selective Service Classification ledger.
- Was Trump a “draft dodger?”
8. President Donald Trump called seniors “virtually nobody,” and called troops “losers” and “suckers.” And refused to go to a World War I military cemetery to honor the fallen in France.
- This claim was made in The Atlantic citing four anonymous sources that never could be corroborated. At least 21 officials who were on the trip to France with President Trump have gone on the record to refute the anonymous sources and allegations in The Atlantic article.
- 10 witnesses go on the record stating Atlantic report on Trump denigrating troops is a lie.
- U.S. Ambassador to France Denies The Atlantic Story: “POTUS Has Never Denigrated Any Member of U.S. Military.”
- Even John Bolton disputes the Atlantic’s hit piece: “I Was There and I Didn’t Hear That.”
- Zach Fuentes, a top aide to John Kelly, denies Atlantic story about Trump.
- Atlantic Editor concedes the central claim of Trump’s hit piece could be wrong.
- 21 officials, 14 from Paris trip, now on record refuting anonymous sources in false the Atlantic story.
- Additionally, The Atlantic’s reporting has been refuted by a White House email and Navy documents that directly show a “bad weather call” were the reason for the canceled presidential trip to Aisne-Marne cemetery in 2018.
- Note that the Right Wire Report accepts this was said in jest with no intent to disrespect the military.
9. Trump called the coronavirus a hoax.
- Trump referred to the way the media ads that Democrats were politicizing the pandemic as their new hoax against him.
- Trump stated, “Now, the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, and, One of my people came up to me and said, Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. And this is their new hoax.”
- No, Trump didn’t call the coronavirus a “hoax.”
- Democratic ad twists Trump’s “Hoax” comment.
- Washington Post fact-checker: Biden ad hitting Trump uses “video manipulation.”
10. Trump ripped children from illegal immigrant mother’s arms and put them in his cages.
- The structures termed by the left as “cages” were constructed and used by the Obama administration. They chose to erect the partitions for the same reason the Trump administration separates some underage immigrants from some adults- SAFETY! 30% of children showing up at the border were with adults whose DNA was not related to the adult under Trump’s Homeland Security. Drug Coyotes and sex traffickers are real, Obama agencies encountered the same issues.
- DNA tests reveal 30% of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated.
- AP Fact Check: Michelle Obama and the Kids in “Cages.”
- Biden finally admits he and Obama put “kids in cages” but only to “keep them safe.”
- The truth behind this photo of an “immigrant child” crying inside a cage.
- Time magazine ridiculed on Twitter over false child separation reports.
- House Dems use Obama-era photos to promote “kids in cages” hearing.
- 500 missing migrant children narrative reaches the presidential debate stage despite the facts.
11. Trump inherited a thriving economy from Obama.
- Through the first three years of the Trump Administration, the U.S. economy saw nearly 7.3 million new jobs, higher growth, and a record-setting stock market.
- Workers saw higher wages, lower taxes, record low unemployment rates, and a thriving labor market.
- The economy added 510,000 new manufacturing jobs between President Trump’s Election and February 2020.
- 6.6 million Americans were lifted out of poverty and millions were lifted off food stamps.
- Every stat has a citation – Trump’s economy and jobs.
- The U.S.median income hit a record high in 2019 and the poverty rate fell by 10% per census data.
- Post-COVID, In just four months, the economy has already recovered over 10.6 million jobs, nearly half the jobs lost due to the pandemic.
- Biden statement on Obama/Biden economy:
Listen to Joe Biden talk about his own economic record the last time he was in charge.
It’s not good. pic.twitter.com/3BWepsGJRL
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) July 14, 2020
12. There have been so many lies about the pandemic response it would take a book of pages. Here are some links to help you grasp the depth of lies.
- The Media’s top lies and spins about COVID-19.
- The Trump administration first tried to get American officials into China in early January; Biden didn’t call for sending experts into China until February 25, 50 days later.
- Biden’s false claim on Trump’s response to Coronavirus.
- Democrats’ misleading Coronavirus claims.
- President Trump has strongly advocated that Americans wear masks, and he has worn one himself many times. Trump is tested regularly and those who come in close contact with him are also routinely tested, there is a strict protocol in place around the president. The media narrative created the notion Trump told Americans do not wear a mask when it never happened. When asked he repeatedly stated, “when you cannot social distance or around vulnerable it is good to wear the mask.” I like masks. Remember CDC, WHO and Dr. Fauci told us to not wear masks ad reversed decisions in April.
- In April, President Trump announced that the CDC was recommending wearing face masks.
- Trump says people can “wear a scarf” to prevent Coronavirus.
- In July, President Trump recommended that all Americans wear masks “whether they like the mask or not.”
- In July, President Trump tweeted a photo of himself wearing a mask and said wearing masks is patriotic.
- The charge is Trump downplayed the virus. Who downplayed the virus? For video, citations click here.
- The charge is Trump is a murderer and had no plan. The reality is that almost all world leaders were given the same grim projections of deaths expected and acted accordingly. The prediction was over 2 million! Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx’s statements.
- Over 500K rapid Coronavirus tests being distributed to HBCUs.
- They claim Trump had no plan and has no plan to reopen is a blatant lie. The Scientific team developed three phases that had specific criteria to be met and would require going backward if spikes happened.
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again with more detail.
- Democrats dangerous Coronavirus advice.
- All the steps were taken by the Trump administration listed here and here.
- Anti-Science Democratic Party Mocks Coronavirus Remedies – UV Light and Disinfectants More Details.
13. Trump shows no empathy.
- This is why you may believe that lie:
- There are hundreds of examples I could list where Trump and his family have shown compassion, empathy, and support to so many. But here are a few to make the point. The Media indoctrinated you to believe what was not true.
- Twitter pulls Trump’s campaign video that shows his empathy for peaceful protesters.
- Trump and Melania console victims of Hurricane Michael.
- Trump: Hurricane Harvey recovery response “a wonderful thing.”
14. Trump did not build a border wall.
- The media and Democrats have tried to spin that the 30 ft steel reinforced wall going up replacing some areas where less than 10 ft failing structures had been being somehow not a brand new wall system.
— Onepatriotstanding (@Onepatriotstan1) October 12, 2020
- Along U.S. borders and border wall system.
- Acting Secretary of Homeland Security to visit McAllen, “celebrate” border wall on Thursday.
15. Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia to steal an election and is a traitor.
- Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 worst, most embarrassing U.S. media failures on the Trump-Russia story.
- Mueller Report finds no evidence of Russian collusion.
- No collusion in 2016 between the Trump campaign and Russia: Senate Intelligence Committee report.
- FISA Court confirms the government lied in every spy warrant application against Carter Page.
- Nunes: “Totally Vindicated” with the release of FISA application.
- House Intel Committee’s Russia transcripts reaffirm no collusion findings.
- HPSCI and ODNI release 53 declassified transcripts from “Russia-gate” witness testimony …
- Report footnotes show the FBI knew Russians had early knowledge of Steele material.
- Review of four FISA applications and other aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
16. President Trump’s policies have not helped Black Americans.
- Trump vs. Obama in who’s done more for Blacks.
The Right Wire Report had to limit the list here, again there are hundreds more. We strongly suggest you review the following list (click here) composed by Sharyl Attkisson with citations to grasp the propaganda campaign waged against the American people in the last few years where 95% of the media is negative against Trump. VOTE your conscience only if your conscience has been infused with correct information. Being sufficiently duped is the opposite of being on the “right side of history.”