Sorry, but the 2020 presidential election is not over. The mainstream media has already coronated “President-Elect” Joe Biden with his vice-presidential pick Kamala Haris after the Electoral College voted this past December 14, 2020. Napoleon reportedly became Emperor of France when he snatched the crown from the Pope and put it on his own head. Did Joe Biden do likewise when he snatched the presidential election from Dominion voting machines to crown himself the President of the United States and leader of the free world?
Well … no, so fast, Joe. For now, Trump has not been successful in court challenges, and the SCOTUS, to this point, has not been helpful. However, seven states have sent alternate electors to Congress, also known as “Dueling Electors.” This means Electors for Donald Trump are still in play until January 6, 2021. Those states are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. This keeps alive the possibility that Congress could endorse Electors for Trump in those contesting states, instead of Joe Biden. Trump could still win if this happens. See The Electoral Count Act.
How likely is this to happen, and what is the process to make this happen? First, the process. Here is this process in simplified format – but see here for the details.
- The states must send the Elector’s choice to a joint session of Congress to be counted on January 6, 2021. The vice-president presides over this session.
- If there are states that send “Dueling Electors,” which there has been, the vice-president will call on the session members to see if there are any objections to the counting and which of the “Dueling Electors” should be considered.
- Any such objection must be presented in writing and must be signed by at least one Senator and one Representative. There has been some indication there may be members that will do this. In fact, the Democrats objected to certification in 2017 and 2001 after the 2016 and 2000 elections Those objections led to hours of debate although Democrats failed to change the outcome.
- If this is the case, both the House and Senate will retire to debate for two hours and make a judgment on the objections by a simple majority vote. Both House and Senate must agree on the objections. If there is not an agreement, the objections will not be adopted if Trump does not prevail. Joe Biden then becomes the President-Elect.
- If there is an agreement on the objections, Congress may either take the Trump Electors or throw out the state’s Electoral College votes in question altogether. So, Trump could win in an Electoral College count outright. Or neither candidate gets enough votes (less than 270), which would mean the election would be decided in a 12th Amendment presidential election process. Trump is favored in this case because the House will vote on a one-state one-vote basis, of which there are more Trump-supporting states than Democrat supporting states.
What is the likelihood that the to happen? The key will be whether or not both House and Senate agree on the objections. See here the current Senate and House member tallies (not all decided). Even if Republicans lose both Senate seats in the Georgia special elections, with Republicans holding the vice-presidency on the date of the objection’s vote, at least on the Senate side, Republicans are in control. On the House side, Democrats hold the advantage by about 11 members – not that many members to flip. The point should be made, that in order to flip Democrats, it will take a significant event.
We need to face reality here. These objections would fail in a straight party-line vote if taken today. But today is not January 6, 2021. Trump has not given up – and neither should we. Being a little speculative, what are some possibilities that could occur to get these objectives agreed upon – it will take a few Democrats to validate these objections. Here are five possibilities that could occur over the few weeks running up to January 6, 2021.
- The Trump legal team and other concerned citizens have cases pending in courts and may get a pro-Trump ruling(s), giving legitimacy to Trump’s election fraud claims. Lawyer Sidney Powell has two cases pending on the SCOTUS Docket presently. The Trump campaign has just filed a petition for a writ of certiorari to the US. Supreme Court to reverse three Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases that illegally changed Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail law.
- A smoking “cannon” of election fraud may materialize that could shock the nation into forcing Congress to accept the objections. For example:
- A slew of whistleblowers facing prosecution of corruption that could come forward.
- Military intelligence could expose foreign, with domestic help, election interference and invoke a national security situation that would involve significant arrests of sedition and treason. DNI Director Radcliff told CBS News China, Russia, and Iran conducting interference in the 2020 election. Additionally, the recent Cyber Intrusion has Intelligence agencies on full tilt and could be relevant to the election, drill down here and here.
- A serious China proxy war starts to cover the tracks of their potential involvement global “pandemic” and potential election fraud.
- Joe Biden, having poor health, may resign, throwing the Electoral College counting process into chaos. Perhaps there would be more legal challenges, but here is what could happen in this case – see here. If Biden were to not be available to serve for various reasons, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) would have the ability to name a replacement candidate and pressure the electors currently committed to Biden to support this choice instead. An unelected president?
- Having key intelligence into Joe Biden’s corruption activities, Trump could force Joe Biden to concede the election – with even a potential pardon as part of a deal.
- A split between Democrats and Progressives in the Democrat party could emerge over appointments Joe Biden is making and over House leadership positions and recent policy shifts away from the far Left of a new potential Biden administration. Progressives could abstain from any objection votes, as a protest, that may arise on January 6, 2021. This would cause chaos in the Democrat party and gain power with Democrat insiders. It also gives them someone to hate and incite a larger voter base to get even more power in future elections. Progressive darling Ocasio-Cortez was just kept off a committee assignment by secret ballot resulting in fissures for all to see.
This time last year, who would have thought that we would be facing a global “pandemic” locked in our houses wearing masks – facing coercive vaccines and imminent severe economic recession. And then there were the billions of dollars lost in nationwide race riots – all based on lies. Are there bigger players all behind this? Why wouldn’t the election also be a target?
In any case, if none of these possibilities materializes, Joe Biden will become President-Elect. After the activities on January 6, 2021, some say Trump may declare martial law to true the vote away from bad actors that have infiltrated into our government, bringing on another series of events. Here is what President Trump said about martial law.
Martial law = Fake News. Just more knowingly bad reporting!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 20, 2020
So what can we do now as concerned citizens? Keep up the pressure on our wobbly-legged Republicans in case any go astray during this process. Here is an updated action plan with contact information to do just that. Act … the Republic is at stake.