So there is no misunderstanding:
The Right Wire Report unequivocally condemns the lawlessness and violence we all witnessed at the Capitol building in Washington D.C. on Wednesday (January 6, 2021), as we have done so for each episode of BLM/Antifa rioting in our country the last year.
Please review our recent articles addressing the January 6th protest and subsequent riot at the US Capitol, here, here, and here. As we foretold, in the days that have passed since the riot, additional information has provided a more nuanced understanding of the events that transpired. However, the reactions and immediate reprisals of those who wield institutional power in our country have been nothing less than ghastly, farcical, grotesque, and malevolent.
In less than 72 hours, America’s “standard-bearers” have declared war on a significant number of fellow Americans. Those targeted find themselves waking up in a surreal Potemkin-like village that once was the bastion for truth, justice, and liberty. The depths of denial, duplicity, hypocrisy, double standards, and gas-lighting are spine-chilling.
The Right Wire Report queries, what is really going on here?
Why this facade that separates reality from a carefully crafted narrative? What are the absurd assertions they are making to justify such herculean efforts as they try to sell their case in the court of public opinion? Let us review the list thus far:
- The New York Times: “Trump Incites Rioters.” All media outlets followed in suit with minimal variation.
- ‘Speaking to reporters on Thursday, U.S. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi accused U.S. President Donald Trump of inciting ” … an armed insurrection against America, “adding that Trump committed a ‘seditious act’ in her opinion by instigating and directing the angry mob which descended on the Capitol building.”
- The Washington Post: “Democrats, Republicans, blame Trump for inciting “coup” as mob storms Capitol.”
- The Hill: “Democratic lawmakers call for Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment, remove Trump from office.”
- ABC News: “Pelosi: House “will proceed” to the impeachment of Trump.”
- Twitter bans The President of the United States, the free world leader, the official office of the presidency account, permanently citing a risk of further violence.
- Facebook and other social media platforms followed Twitter’s lead. Even Shopify pulled down Trump Campaign merchandise.
- Conservatives are purged in the thousands – off social media platforms.
- Apple and Google remove (blacklist) Parler’s social media platform from their App.
- Amazon de-platforms Parler from its web hosting site.
- Some Americans who attended the Jan.6th peaceful rally but did not participate in the Capitol riot are being targeted and fired from employment.
- Wall Street Banks moving to freeze political donations after Capitol riots, threaten Pro-Trump politicians with blacklisting.
- One of the largest talk radio company threatens to remove hosts who state the election had fraud.
- Americans who attended the Jan.6th peaceful rally but did not participate in the Capitol riot are being targeted and harassed, read a sampling here and here.
- Former CIA Director John Brennan calls for Mao- like public humiliation of all Trump supporters (75 million-plus Americans) and those who worked in the administration, read here.
- The House Committee on Homeland Security (Democrat) chairman calls for TSA and FBI to put Trump protesters on the no-fly list. Watch video of peaceful protesters thrown off planes.
- Anti- Trump political action group( The Lincoln Project) claims to be building a database of officials and staffers who worked in the Trump Administration to deliver accountability and blacklist them.
- News reporters(ABC, CBS) delete tweets calling for the “cleansing” of 75 million Trump supporters.
- Speaker of the House, Pelosi stated: “It has been an epiphany for the world to see that there are people in our country led by this president, for the moment, who have chosen their whiteness over democracy,”
The absolute truth is that America is at war. This is an information war waged by skilled propagandists involved in one of the most sophisticated PSYOP events to date. There are many opinions as to the true motives and objectives of those pushing this battle out of the shadows and into public view – but for this article, we shall link to a video presentation of a fair summary of the converging opinions here. We also strongly suggest you watch journalist Sharyl Attkisson’s expose on Big Tech Censorship – see here.
Now, back to the list of assertions. No, this is not about “what-about-ism.” This about separating fact from fiction and exposing the veneer of false premises.
1. The sitting president of the United States did not incite a riot or encourage violence in a speech he delivered on Jan.6th or any other time.
The president’s speech is online to watch, and here is a complete transcript. At no time did President Trump tell his supporters to become violent or break the law. President Trump was explicit:
“We’re going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol-And we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. So we are going to–we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give–the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try–give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try–going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
I want to thank you all. God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you all for being here. This is incredible.
2. There is precedent for large political movements marching in DC to end their rallies by processing to the steps of the US Capitol. . Remember the “Kill The Bill” rally where Pelosi made that defiant, and dare we say, an inciting display with her gavel and cohorts?
3. A sea of Americans, hundreds of thousands of them, gathered and were peacefully redressing their government and remained lawfully assembled. Any online promotion of the event did not encourage violence and stated a lawful and peaceful rally was planned for the date. Reviewing the video of the masses gathered at the Ellipse of the Washington Monument to hear Trump’s speech, you will not observe “black block “types dressed in black helmets, padded clothing, or carrying weapons in that crowd. Although there are such “types” that suddenly appear at the steps of the Capitol to engage law enforcement.
4.There are no grounds for invoking the 25th amendment or impeachment.
5. Censorship, punitive retaliation, shaming, ostracizing, financially damaging, or restricting liberties to any person who did not commit the unlawful violence at the Capitol is fascist, possibly criminal, reprehensible behavior on the part of those engaging in such witch-hunts and blacklisting. Guilt by association merely for being one of the 75 million who voted and supported Trump is antithetical to being an American. This psychopathic trait on display is an example of the worse in human nature.
7. The “mob” who became violent at the US Capitol included elements of those associated with groups other than MAGA supporters see here, here, and here. While there were also MAGA supporters that made their way up the steps and inside the Capitol too. There must be distinctions between those individuals who unlawfully acted violently and those who followed through open doors and capitol police invites. No, making your way into the Capitol without breaking in but proceeding into offices or roaming around congressional chambers is not justifiable, and should face charges. There was a set – up, and Capitol Police were part of that set – up on some level – see here, here, and here.
8. There is a large body of evidence that alleged fraud took place, and there have been no transparent audits to date or evidence to be allowed through discovery judicially. The Media has suppressed all information about this alleged evidence to date. There must be an independent commission to review all substantial claims and evidence. Read about the fraud here and here.
9. Americans who identify as Trump Supporters, Conservatives, Constitutionalists, Republicans, or any combination of the four, are NOT Insurrectionists, Racists, or Domestic Terrorists! They are AMERICANS whose right to redress their government and have different cultural and political views is protected under law. This is an excellent take on the above declaration.
1. A fair question to the so-called standard-bearers, what is your definition of inciting violence?
Did you charge that President Obama was inciting violence too?
- Five Dallas policemen were assassinated, and six injured at a Black Lives Matter Protest hours after Obama delivered a divisive and racially charged speech.
- Racially agitating speeches with false statistics that police were killing blacks at alarming rates, and calling police systemically racist following the deaths of Martin, Brown, Sterling, Castile, Gray, and others, and Ferguson and Baltimore riots followed.
- Was there condemnation when Obama attended those officer’s memorial and defended BLM’s violence at their rallies as somehow justified?
- Obama told his supporters that “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
- President Obama tells his supporters that “we need to punish our enemies.” He frequently labeled critics ‘Enemies.”
- President Obama likening the GOP to Iranian Revolutionary hardliners who chant “death to America.”
What about Bernie Sanders’s “Bernie Bros” problem?
Meghan McCain calls on AOC to denounce the so-called “Bernie Bros” because “my mother has cried over photos that the Bernie Bros have sent” pic.twitter.com/3mFEEHCNNP
— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) February 19, 2020
BREAKING: 2ND PAID STAFFER PRAISES GULAGS
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 21, 2020
- 2017 GOP baseball shooting almost killing Rep. Scalise and injuring multiple lawmakers/staff/security detail was committed by a” Bernie Bro.”
What about elected Democrats advocating for violence? What about the fact that violence was then perpetrated on Trump officials and supporters?
The most important video of 2020
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) August 31, 2020
Resources for reviewing the violent attacks against Trump supporters:
- 389-hate crimes/violence against Trump supporters documented. DC Caller list here.
- 19 Videos of violent attacks on Trump supporters leaving the RNC Convention.
- The links to Trump supporters were violently attacked by Antifa and BLM at November DC Rally. read more here with videos.
- 14 examples of Republican officials and Trump administration harassed, and violent threats to safety after Democrats demanded it.
- Entertainment personalities/ high profile Democrat donors call for violence against Trump, his family, Republicans, and his supporters, here, here, here, and here.
- Media rhetoric that flamed violence against Trump, Trump’s family, and supporters, here, here, and here.
In August 2020, the Speaker of the House, Pelosi, labeled republicans and Trump supporters domestic Terrorists and enemies of the state. See the video here. Did Pelosi incite violence by using her position to tell Americans such a falsehood? Seditious in nature?
2. A fair question to the so-called standard-bearers, what is your definition of insurrection against the country? Who is allowed to express their redress violently and unlawfully, and who is not?
Frankly, All those so-called “standard bearers” ginning up the feigned outrage and calls for conservatives heads at the moment are the vilest examples of morally bankrupt, dangerous hypocrites. Take a moment and observe what they all championed and justified:
There were no declarations of insurrection or sedition when this mob violently besieged the White House a few months ago, forcing the President and others to retreat to a secure location under threat to their safety. Why not? Read about the glaring double standard here.
Sixty Secret Service members were injured in this attack.
Why no calls for shaming and prosecuting the Occupy movement (occupy congress protest) who in 2012 became violent in DC?
How did Pelosi and other elected officials/media react when protesters affiliated with Democrats stormed and occupied the Wisconsin State Capitol? Hint no calls of sedition or insurrection then.
In Portland, a Federal Court House was violently attacked with over 70 law enforcement injured trying to protect those inside, and the “Standard Bearers” were silent. Watch videos here.
Remember when this was ok? https://t.co/F1NWLvH3Zi
— Julie Ponzi (@JuliePonzi) January 7, 2021
3. A fair question to the so-called standard-bearers, what is your definition of criminal behavior, and who should be arrested and convicted in protest/riot events? What is local and state obligations to secure the public from harm in such events – why did you condone and enable lawlessness in BLM/Antifa Floyd protests?
Listen to the media to defend violent Floyd riots.
Democrats refuse to condemn Summer of Rage violence, describe police as storm troopers against rioters, even bail out criminals. There is a long list of cities where Democrat politicians refused to prosecute violent rioters, here, here, and here. The FBI seemed impotent to identify violent actors yet already have wanted posters up with pictures of Capitol rioters.
Again, what is really going on here? The left and the media are selective in their outrage and support of free speech even when it becomes violent. They flamed the embers and let the “Summer of Rage” – rage. Leaving behind over a billion dollars of property damage, 96 deaths, and thousands of injuries. They advocated the defund the police movement resulting in a destabilization of safety in our cities. They have propagated a rolling Coup against a US President (definition of sedition) for four years and fomented hate for that president through false narratives. Now they project everything they are onto the Americans who do not support their actions or policies. Again why?
The Right Wire Report believes this is why:
Individual freedom is the greatest threat to the Leftist’s goals.
Don’t you see they cannot afford a unified citizenry who share a common American bond and values? Going forward, they will seek to label anyone who is to the right of socialism as radical and extreme as they display unprecedented brute demands that all must conform and kiss the ring of this ideological fascism.
They will achieve this brute will by continuing the cognitive dissonance, erecting more Potemkin village-like narratives for us to surrender under the fear, intimidation, and weight of scorn and perceived shame. My ancestors fought, and many perished in every war America has ever waged for my right to be free! I will never be made to cower while my feet touch the soil of my homeland nor wear the proverbial red star or letter on my chest with the insignia MAGA. I warned about this storm on the horizon and the historical roadmap of catastrophic consequences to dehumanization as a political power tool. Read here.
For the time being, I will fight this injustice, this persecution, lawfully and peacefully standing tall with the 75 million-plus (growing in size from the recent crackdowns ) organizing, raising our American voices to defend freedom. Over the next month, The Right Wire Report will be addressing specific strategies to address elections integrity, censorship, lockdowns, media propaganda, and more. The goal has to be awakening others to what is really going on here.
American’s hubris always bristled, “it could never happen here.”
It is happening here.