No shocker here – the Democrat party once again is capitalizing on a tragedy to consolidate power. Maybe you have been sleeping under a rock since the election so here is the skinny:
- There have been many violent riots in our country recently however the only one you are allowed to talk about and be concerned with is the Jan. 6th capitol riot.
- The Federal City in DC is surrounded by walls, razor wire and occupied by troops like a warzone.
- The Summer of Rage riots was all about race and explicit racism by organizers and specific spokespersons, but are righteous and justified. The Capitol riot is now called a White Supremacy riot, despite evidence that supports a hodgepodge of different types of provocateurs including Trump supporters, anarchists, BLM, Antifa, militia extremists, and more, who forced entry into the Capitol that day.
- 99% of the massive number of protesters attending the Jan 6th rally was peaceful and lawful. The Floyd/BLM/Antifa riots cost over a billion dollars, injured thousands, and killed over 30 people. The Capitol riot took 5 lives, 1 rioter shot by law enforcement,1 Police officer who did not die from blunt trauma but collapsed after the event at his office, and 3 medical emergencies still not explained. There is no large number of reported injuries to note. No lawmaker was injured and no reports of any rioter attacking a lawmaker.
- Any person associated with the Republican Party, Conservatism, MAGA, Trump, or any other faction who is dissenting against the Democrat agenda is now and, forever it will be deemed so, a white supremacist, domestic terrorist, and an existential threat to “democracy.” Unless you are a Republican in name only and have sufficiently prostrated yourself in full submission and shame to the appropriate standard-bearers you may avoid the scarlet letter, of course.
- Unprecedented censoring of any dissent, calls for re-educating Trump supporters who are deemed now to be a cult and cancel culture on steroids.
Tucker Carlson does a nice summary of what you might have overlooked here:
Enter stage left – Democrat Rep. Dean Phillips(MI). For leftist’s objectives, timing and optics are crucial, and apparently a weeping, white, Democrat congressman atoning for his “white privilege” plus the bonus of assigning his newly gained insight to the Capitol riot was in order. Steady yourself as this depth of depravity and virtue signaling is not pleasant to watch.
Frankly, writing about this matter makes my head pound and leaves me feeling nauseous. Oh no, my physical maladies do not stem from covering yet another vile and disgraceful act by a leftist. My body is responding to the castrated and feckless Republican Party who is perpetually assuming the position and begging, “sir may I have another!”
The Trauma group therapy session on the House floor was organized by the leftist’s “That Girl”, better known as AOC, and Phillips was one of a few lawmakers who had starring roles. Borrowing a favorite phrase from Biden’s Press Secretary -I will circle back to AOC later. For now, consider what Phillips was proselytizing:
- Any examination of the events of the Capitol that day that questions the versions told to support the official narrative, “rise of right-wing, white supremacy, extremists as a national security threat,” is mocking people’s trauma and pro “white privilege.”
- Those Americans who entered the Capitol were there to hunt down and harm lawmakers and had no beef with Republicans. There is no possible other explanation for their actions like demanding an election audit by their physical presence and voices. Only the left can demonstratively display anger and passionate redress without consequences and vile labels, as seen when the thousands who occupied during the Kavanaugh hearings and succeeded in stopping proceedings several times in the chamber with unlawful protesting. Or when BLM and Antifa attacked a federal courthouse.
- “Blending in” with Republican representatives meant being with the white representatives- that will be news to; Rep. Burgess Owens (UT), Rep.Byron Donalds (FL), Rep. David Valadao ( CA), Rep. Yvette Herrell (NM), Rep.Nicole Malliotakis (NY), Rep.Carlos Gimenez (FL), Rep. Maria Salazar (FL), Rep. Mario Diaz Balart (FL), Rep. Mike Garcia (CA) Rep. Carlos Gimenez (FL), Rep. Earnest Gonzales (TX) to name a few.
- Having Darker skin and not being able to “blend in “with Republican representatives meant you were going to be specifically targeted and in greater danger from this specific group of rioters. These rioters were all white supremacists looking to harm and take only Democrats hostage and the Republican representatives are either sympathizers or active members.
Those who virtue signal the most absurdly usually have a backstory worth revisiting – shall we? While running to keep his Minnesota congressional seat in the 3rd district against a Republican black male opponent in 2020, Phillips sent an email to his supporters. He wrote that “racism is deeply ingrained…in our institutions and our everyday lives.” He also set up on his website, “racial justice allyship” to “understand our nation’s black experience and combat systemic racism.” Republican candidate Kendall Qualls delivered the perfect reply:
“My opponent’s virtue signaling insults me, and it should insult you too. Dean Phillips got his degree in Urban Studies from an Ivy League School in the Northeast. I got my degree in Urban Studies from the streets of Harlem in New York City. Yet, unlike him, I’m not going to lecture you on the evils of white people or guilt you into believing that “white privilege” makes you personally responsible for slavery and the struggles Black people face today. I’m not going to lecture you like he did by telling you “racism is deeply ingrained in our history, in our institutions, and in our everyday lives, and white people [like you] have benefited from it.” I’m not going to lecture you from a place of privilege as the third wealthiest member of the House of Representatives and tell you racial justice will only be achieved if you “forgo” your comfort and take the blame as a white person…However, my opponent and his progressive comrades across the nation are using the tragic death of George Floyd to fuel the flames of racism and create a smokescreen to cover up how they failed our cities, our country, and the Black community.”
Read Quall’s full response here It is worth reading every word.
Looping back now like Jen Psaki never seems to manage. The Right Wire Report asks the obvious question …
Did the left stage this grotesque display with cameras rolling as a diversional tactic to both take the heat off AOC getting caught lying about her traumatic experience in the US Capitol, as well as, seed public opinion to gaslight for next week’s Impeachment trial in the Senate? Mask fumbling Phillip’s opening shout out to Ms. Thang as a role model to his children and inspiration for all Americans was the proverbial tee up.
— Dashboard Taco (@DashboardTaco) February 4, 2021
Believe it or not, this author has an even more disturbing question to put forth. Is the Republican Party full of damsels in distress who cowardly wet their panties every time the Democrats ring Pavlov’s bell? Or do they loathe and have contempt for their constituents to such a degree they hold the same opinions of them as expressed by Democrats?
My perspective on the matter is the latter, but please take time to share yours in the comments below.