Day 3 Impeachment 2 0 Are Dems Setting Up A Criminal Case For Murder Sedition
Is anyone paying close attention to Impeachment -the sequel? The Machiavellian Democrat syndicate is executing a master plan and has abandoned all pretense of playing coy. Beyond the blood libels, beyond attempts to eviscerate any fealty between Trump and his supporters, beyond the attempts to fracture the Republican Party and annihilate the MAGA movement, and yes, beyond just ensuring Trump can never seek political office again -lies fiendish intent.
Before teasing out this evil quest the Right Wire Report begrudgingly highlights Day 3 of the impeachment adaptation. Spoiler alert-lies, lies, and damned lies.
Following two days of relentless accusing Trump of lying about election integrity, Inciting an insurrection with his words on Jan.6th, claiming the mob took Trump’s orders to his glee and he did nothing to stop them, and repetitively replaying heavily edited ( doctored) videos from that day inside the Capitol – Impeachment Managers moved the goalposts. The shift was to ” the everything but the kitchen sink” strategy. Review our summaries of Day 1, and Day 2, here and here.
Day 3 -points of interest:
- Impeachment Manager DeGette insisted that Trump gave clear orders to stop the certification vote by any means necessary. She points to chants, “stop the steal”, ” fight for Trump” and ” show strength.” DeGette provides no evidence President Trump gave, in her words, “Marching Orders to storm the Capitol.” The Right Wire Report has reviewed Trump’s every word on Jan.6th, speech, and Twitter, see above summaries linked. DeGette willfully omits the context of her chosen phrases to try to make her case. Rather than go line for line in this article again we submit this fair and accurate review of what Trump said on that day, here.
- A review of the timeline that day shows the violence at the Capitol started before Trump completed his speech, read here. We now know the FBI concluded this was a pre-planned attack in advance of said day and speech, read here.
- Impeachment Manager Raskin and the other managers repeat that when Trump stated to the crowd “Fight like hell” he was inciting violence. None of the Impeachment Managers will state the complete context in the speech when the phrase is used, which by the way, was to primary Republicans who would not stand up and fight for an election audit. Yes, he said the word primary and even delegated that Congress offering objections was the only way we could address the issue at hand. While Raskin is far from the only politician who routinely uses the phrase, “fight like hell”, this unearthed tweet of him doing so is too perfect.
FLASHBACK: Rep. Jamie Raskin in 2017:
“We’ve to wake up every day and fight like hell for liberal democracy, not just in Maryland, not just in the United States, but all over the world…" https://t.co/fgp3VOneBF
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) February 10, 2021
- Impeachment Manager Raskin then moved to ‘everything but the kitchen sink.” The litany: 1. Out of context Rally’s statements over years encouraging violence when in fact the only reference was self-defense. 2. Any criticism of Michigan Governor Whitmer’s lockdown edicts meant he condoned violence towards her and encouraged a violent take over of the MI State Capitol when the plotters to kidnap her were associated with BLM, not MAGA, and the tweet “Liberate Michigan ” was about anti -lockdown protests not, a rehearsal for the US Capitol as Raskin asserted, read here, and here. The “armed riot” claim is bogus as at the time open carry was legal and no weapons were discharged during the event. 3.Raskin even dipped back into the Charlottesville ” Very Fine People” hoax! This has been the Democrats/Media/Big-Tech whopper of a lie since its inception and no matter how untrue it is they repeat this vile and disgraceful charge with impunity, see here.
- The Managers flash photos of a rioter .”Baked Alaska” who worked in the past for leftist Buzzfeed, is anti-Trump, and happened to support Andrew Yang for president in the 2020 primaries, read here.
- Impeachment Manager Lieu blatantly lied stating Trump never condemned the attack on January 6 and called “rioters” special.
Trump had several tweets starting shortly after he ended his speech starting at 2:38 p.m. “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!” Trump tweeted. “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” He continued to tweet and at 4:17 p.m. he released a video on Twitter again addressing his supporters who came to the DC to attend his rally, NOT THE RIOTERS. saying “we don’t want anybody hurt, that he loves them, that they’re very special, and that they should go home. There were an estimated 700k plus people in attendance that day and 99% never were at the Capitol.
- Impeachment Manager Cicilline, truly still miffed he lost out on the Joe Pesci role in Goodfellas, opines how “Never did any of us imagine that we or our colleagues would face mortal peril by a mob riled up by the president of the United States, the leader of the free world.” The Right Wire Report stipulates that the Riot at the US Capitol was traumatic for lawmakers and staff and some officers were injured, 5 Trump supporters ( including Sicknick) lost their lives that day. However; there is no evidence to support that any person unlawfully inside the Capitol that day was there to inflict physical harm on a lawmaker much less execute them. Even the story about the zip ties ended up being Capitol Police zip ties left behind that was picked up, read here and here.
Finally, “Alright Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up” Oscar-worthy performances came to a close. But not before Impeachment Manager Raskin basked in the spotlight a tad too long and delivered this line: ” it is unthinkable a president who swears allegiance to a foreign government and advocates replacing the Constitution with a totalitarian government can’t be impeached. The first amendment protects regular citizens but the president is different. Nobody in America would be protected by the First Amendment if they did everything Trump did/said because it is a “classic case of incitement.” President Trump did not swear allegiance to a foreign government or advocate replacing the Constitution with a totalitarian government. This is a statement of delusion and conspiracy that the Democrats/Media/Big – Tech has been gaslighting for four years and dare we say “inciting violence” against Trump, his family, Republican Lawmakers, and Trump supporters, read here and here. It is true the left always accuses others of what they engage in.
Impeachment managers had asked Trump to testify in the trial, and he declined. But Raskin closed their case stating four questions for Trump’s lawyers to answer in place of the former president:
- Why did President Trump not tell his supporters to stop the attack on the Capitol as soon as he learned of it?
- As our constitutional commander in chief, why did he do nothing to send help to our overwhelmed and besieged law enforcement officers for at least two hours on Jan. 6 after the attack began?
- On Jan. 6, why did President Trump not at any point that day condemn the violent insurrection and the insurrectionists?
- If a president incited a violent insurrection against our government, would that be a high crime and misdemeanor?
Trump did instruct all at the Capitol ( supporters and non-supporters) to act lawfully and peacefully, respect law enforcement, Do not harm anyone, and disperse (“go home”).
Acting Defense Secretary is on the record that President Trump had requested National Guard and LEO reinforcements before the day of the rally out of concern the size could allow infiltrators ( bad actors) to come into play. He also cited the earlier MAGA rally weeks before and the Trump supporters that had been attacked by BLM and Antifa elements. Those requests were ignored down the chain. During the US Capitol Riot, the President did direct reinforcements.
At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services.
We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.
— Kayleigh McEnany 45 Archived (@PressSec45) January 6, 2021
As Jeffery Lord points out on his blog:
“Got that? The U.S. Capitol Police knew ahead of time that there was the possibility of violence against the U.S. Capitol. The Chief asked for the National Guard to be on stand-by and was refused by his superior, the House Sergeant at Arms. Full stop. Who, actually, is in charge of the U.S. Capitol Police? That would be a committee composed of the Architect of the Capitol, the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, as well as four committees from both Houses of Congress. The Capitol Police website identifies two of the four committees like the House Administration Committee and the Senate Rules and Administration Committee. Here’s the kicker. The number two Democrat on the House Administration Committee responsible for the Capitol Police is … Congressman Jeremy Raskin. And over on the Senate side? The Senate Rules and Administration Committee that oversees the Capitol Police? Who sits on that Committee? That would be, yes indeed, Senate Majority and Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer.” Read entirety here.
As stated in our previous summary on Day 2, Time is a luxury the Democrats and Biden’s legislative slate does not have. They need the Senate back in normal session to pass bills to transform our Republic. The updated schedule is :
Feb. 12: The defense will make its presentation.
Feb. 13, 2 p.m. ET: Senators’ questions, scheduled for four hours.
Feb. 13 or 14: Closing arguments – two hours for each side — and then the vote on conviction or acquittal. A two-thirds supermajority is required to convict.
So what has this entire exercise truly been about? What is the dark play they are making? One must examine the language of the article itself. Trump is impeached by the House for “incitement of insurrection.” The House is not alleging reckless or negligent conduct leading to a riot. It is alleging incitement to actually seek rebellion or overthrow of the country. The article specifically refers to section 3 of the 14th Amendment in its prohibition of anyone holding office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the United States. If they had sought the latter the chances of a successful conviction would have been far more possible. So why did they set the bar as sedition?
On the day of the second impeachment of Donald J. Trump in the House, Democrats gave interviews about how they would present their case at trial by oddly saying, ” it will be like a murder trial and we will put on our evidence leaving no doubt.” Murder trial? Every die-hard leftist shares the same vivid political fantasy and that is to see orange- man- bad dragged out in handcuffs and placed behind jail cell bars for life or better -dragged in front of a firing squad or hanging like the Lincoln conspirators. Their collective Twitter feeds read like Trump torture and death porn. After all who would defend Hitler’s life right? Do they not say Trump is worse than Hitler? Not much room to advance in the arena of evil there.
Just as Robert Mueller’s Volume Two was the template for Impeachment one. This show trial, complete with heinous doctored montages on video, gnashing of teeth and high drama teary-eyed presentations, and a case built on lies -is the template to a criminal indictment for sedition and murder charges on the former President of the United States. There are an array of federal laws that make it illegal for someone to incite “any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States,” agree with others to use force “to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States,” impede “any official proceeding“ before Congress; or intentionally disrupt “the orderly conduct of Government business” by engaging in “disruptive conduct“ near a restricted building.
By the most iniquitous means, the Impeachment Managers laid out a case designed for criminal prosecution. The incoming President cannot openly enlist his DOJ in a vendetta of a political prosecution against the former occupant of the West Wing. The Impeachment Trial 2.0 provides Biden the cover he needs, the “show” provides the narrative to drive the public perception, and the acquittal or conviction makes no difference.
No matter the outcome the stage is set for Biden’s Attorney General to appoint an independent prosecutor, most likely a RINO, to proceed with a complete legally-binding investigation into Trump’s role in the US Capitol Riot. From there the Yellow Brick Road passes OZ and ends up including Mueller’s Volume Two and the Southern District of New York’s dossier and “everything but the kitchen sink!”