Joel B. Pollak at Breitbart summarizes :
The “Executive Order on Promoting Access to Voting” reads like a Democratic Party wish-list of “reforms” that enshrines many of the practices that were adopted on a temporary basis during the pandemic-affected 2020 election. Its provisions include:
- using federal agencies to promote voter registration;
- using federal agencies to inform Americans about voting;
- linking federal agency websites to state voter registration websites;
- providing voter registration and vote-by-mail applications;
- using “approved, nonpartisan third-party organizations” to register voters at federal agencies;
- using identification documents issued by the agency to help people register to vote;
- providing more multilingual services to potential voters;
- giving public employees “time off to vote in Federal, State, local, Tribal, and territorial elections”; and
- promoting voter registration for federal prisoners.
One provision states: “It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to expand access to, and education about, voter registration and election information, and to combat misinformation, in order to enable all eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.”
The list of measures in the Executive Order parallels those included in Democrats’ legislation, H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” which intends to override state measures that bolster ballot integrity. H.R. 1 recently passed the Democrat-run House.
Read the document here.
The Right Wire Report recognizes this is the one-two punch in the guts of election integrity. The Executive Branch does not constitutionally have the right to enforce this cementing of Democrat hegemony through what is a full-throated power grab to enshrine manipulation of votes and outcomes going forward.
How do we true our vote now? States must step in and nullify immediately. But will the Federal judges and the Supreme Court defend our liberty?
So far their track record is less than stellar.