A survey produced by Skeptic.com reveals that over 50% of people who identify as liberal or very liberal believe 1,000 or more unarmed black men were murdered by police in 2019.
Data from The Washington Post shows that 23 “unarmed” black suspects were fatally shot by the police in 2018, while even fewer, 12, was shot in 2019.
Here are more things that people who identify as liberal or very liberal believe – without any evidence.
- There is a massive spike in anti-Asian hate crimes in the US (total number is 122.) Trump statements on pandemic and his supporters are cause of violence against Asians.
- You can solve the illegal immigration problem by giving money to poor countries (because this worked well for Haiti.)
- All children must wear a mask to prevent the Covid from spreading.
Children do not readily acquire SARS-CoV-2 (very low risk), spread it to other children or teachers, or endanger parents or others at home. In the rare cases where a child contracts the Covid virus, it is very unusual for the child to get severely ill or die. Masking can do positive harm to children – as it can to some adults.
- Biden’s “infrastructure plan” is aimed to fix roads and bridges.
According to Newsweek, just under 6 percent of Biden’s infrastructure plan goes to roads and bridges.
- John Kerry wants to save the environment.
- So does Pete Buttigieg.
- Meghan Markle is oppressed (net worth: 60 million.)
- The idea that “2 + 2 = 4” is “cultural” (Can you name one culture where “2 + 2 is not equal 4?” Not even a Neanderthal culture.)
- America is an evil country that killed millions of people .
- US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from injuries resulting from a violent mob attacking him during the Jan.6th riot, involving blunt trauma from a fire extinguisher as a weapon.
“Contrary to the Jan. 8 U.S. Justice Department claim that Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died because of “the injuries he suffered defending the U.S. Capitol, against the violent mob who stormed it on January 6th,” the D.C. chief medical examiner, Dr. Francisco Diaz, announced today that Sicknick’s cause of death was “natural.”
In layman’s terms, Officer Sicknick died from strokes on Jan. 7.from an underlying known medical condition.
- George Floyd’s death involved racial bias resulting from systemic racism.
“Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said Sunday on CBS’s 60 Minutes there was no evidence George Floyd was a victim of a “hate crime” or racial bias.”
If you believe in provably untrue things, you should not identify as a liberal. You should identify as an idiot.