“While many federal government staffers prefer the phone to email, this correspondence offers a rare glimpse into Fauci’s frantic schedule and polite, to-the-point demeanor during the time he emerged as a rare source of frank honesty within the Trump administration’s Covid-19 task force.”
“He was fielding dozens of questions every day off screen too, answering emails from team members, former colleagues, old friends, reporters, producers, celebrities — and sometimes strangers desperate for advice or looking to leave a note of “thanks.”
Here are other CNN headline stories that you might have missed.
- Historical records offer a rare glimpse into Joseph Stalin’s undying passion for aviation and his compassion for victims of air catastrophes.
- Dr. Kevorkian’s collection of pictures at the Bentley historical library offers a rare glimpse of reunions and get-togethers with the families of his patients, revealing the doctor as an extremely popular and charismatic man who brought us a rare understanding of the mysteries of death.
- Bill Clinton’s busy schedule in the Oval Office and his impeachment trial offer a rare insight into a role he played in the birth of the MeToo movement.
- George Floyd was in the process of overcoming his drug addiction and transforming himself into a pillar of society when he accidentally found himself at a convenience store overdosed on fentanyl, passing a counterfeit bill.
- The latest ratings report shows that “CNN continues to have the youngest audience in cable news in Total Day and primetime and reached the largest cumulative TV audience among both total viewers and adults 25-54 in May.”
Don’t hold out for CNN to stop spinning or carrying the water for the ideological left.
It is their “business model” – the only one they have.