Those of us who are awake are witnessing a profound sea change as our institutions and culture expeditiously shift under our feet exposing dangerous crevices and precipices eager to consume our freedoms and way of life.
The insidious slog of Marxist/Communist indoctrination and destruction of our society has been like consistent steam building up in a pressure cooker for decades. The left has been successful in creating only division, class-warfare, hate, a victim class mentality, and the decay of our value system. A fever pitch of propaganda and commitment to indoctrination has come to fruition and the political/cultural class of communists has created a second-class citizen status for any who dissent.
This has all been by the playbook and not happenstance. Presently, Biden, Democrats, Never Trumpers, Cultural Drivers, and the Media promote a group -think so intensely uniformly enforced to ostracize, cancel, censor, and even criminalize any American not in their hive. This is by design as a mechanism to consolidate power and create an enduring leftist hegemony which by definition is tyranny, not liberty.
History is a painful guide revealing how this totalitarian bent and “other” plays out -genocide and ethnic cleansing follow.
There are key components to how apartheid, ethnic cleansing, or genocides proceed and that is apathy and capitulation or submission of the masses. When society looks the other way and by silence condones bigotry, political persecution, attacks on civil liberties, and political violence as a means of ridding dissent-before you know it you have the conditions conducive for a Rwanda.
Here is a perfect 24-hour snapshot that illustrates just how far gone our once great nation has fallen and what the masses are tolerating as a norm:
- In a stunning omission -The President of the United States does not mention D-Day or give reverence or reference to the 77th anniversary of the Allied invasion of northwestern Europe that turned the tide against Nazi Germany in World War II.
- A rumor originating with a journalist tweet blows up the Twitter verse that the former President Donald Trump speaking at a GOP political rally was wearing his pants backward on stage. All mainstream media outlets ran with this story including the speculation the no zipper front was due to dementia or a bowel accident. The news media knew this was a false story.
- A sitting congresswoman, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), demonized the United States and Israel on Monday, claiming that the two democracies commit “unthinkable atrocities” just like Islamic terrorist organizations. She specifically compared our country to Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.
- “Closing his June 6 MSNBC broadcast, Brian Williams broadcast a Lincoln Project video comparing the heroes of June 6, 1944, to Antifa. With a straight face.” This blatant dishonoring of veterans to a violent group of fascists thugs is revolting.
- Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) writes an Op-Ed stating he is against the removal of the filibuster rule to pass HR1 which essentially ends free elections going forward and his own party call him a white supremacist, “Power Hungry White Dude” , traitor, Jim Crow-like, and worse.
- Former President Barack Obama gives an interview on a major cable news outlet declaring he is worried by republicans who are “cowed” to Neo-Nazi praising Trump and gaslighting racial tensions over voting laws. Obama repeated the Charlottesville ‘fine people on both sides” propaganda lie that went unchallenged by Anderson Cooper.
- President Joe Biden’s $6 trillion budget proposal demands $200 million for maternal health care — but refers to mothers as “birthing people,” adopting progressive parlance designed to ignore gender-based distinctions.
- MSNBC analyst and New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay told the leftist audience, “I was really disturbed,” after she saw several American flags on Long Island over the weekend. “These people hate their country. They don’t even hide it.”
- The children’s Network Nickelodeon release a video of a full-throttle, sexualized, flamboyant, Drag Queen dressed as a superhero serenading kids about Gay Pride week. The Black Power fist is part of the presentation.
Sadly, most Americans who would read over this list will simply choose to have their eyes glaze over and listen to an internal voice that says something like, “this is the way it is now and there is nothing I can do about it anyway” and cling to the notion ignorance is bliss.
This is how a republic vanishes and our freedoms perish.
Featured photo credit -Untitled II, 2006 by Fabian Perez