On February 12, 1974, the great Soviet dissident and scholar Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn released his famous essay “Live Not By Lies.” The next day he was arrested by the Marxist regime and exiled to the West.
In his famous essay Solzhenitsyn urged the Russian people to stand up to the lie. Do not let the lie consume you. Today in America, on this 4th of July we are a people who are drowning in lies from our elites. They continue each day to gaslight the American public with their more and more ridiculous statements:
– Republicans want to defund the police,
– Joe Biden is mentally stable,
– Black Lives Matter riots are mostly peaceful
– Hydroxychloroquine is not effective in treating COVID,
– Joe Biden won the election.
Click through to read the rest of the article.