In 2020 the Democrat Party stuck to their identity politics script and chose what would become the first Black woman as Vice President on the ticket with Biden. Voters who did their due diligence would have dotted out a list of the pertinent facts known about the candidate. What did we know about Kamala Harris before she was sworn in as the 49th Vice President of The United States?
Well, she was a current US Senator from California who had previously been the State District Attorney. Harris was “cut from the same cloth as Obama’s political narrative” and she was the darling of the progressive left after she used a Supreme Court Confirmation hearing to viciously slander, and humiliate, Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
What other facts were known:
- Kamala Harris’s father, an immigrant from Jamaica, was an avowed Marxist professor in the Economics Department at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
- Both of Harris’ parents were active in the Berkeley-based Afro- American Association, a student group whose members founded the Black Panther movement. (Fidel Castro and Che Guevara were the heroes of the Afro-American student group.)
- Harris’s husband, Doug Emhoff legal firm DLA Piper boasts “nearly 30 years experience in Communist China with over 140 lawyers dedicated to its “‘Communist China Investment Services’ branch.”
- Regarding her career path and accomplishments to date, I point you to a previous article on the Right Wire Report for reference, Trump Calls Kamala Harris Nasty, See 50 and Growing List of Nasties.
- During the Campaign, we learned she was little on substance, a master obfuscator, and lose with telling the truth, see here, here, and here.
- As a Presidential Candidate in the Democratic Primaries, she failed to get over 3% support.
So, what do we know now?
Harris is an incompetent Vice President:
- She is inarticulate, has bizarre behaviors ( giggling), and stumbles when she is not given a script.
- Failed and fell flat on her face, when Biden assigned her the lead to handle the emergent surging border crisis. Even the NYT in an attempt to back off the heat and run interference for Harris had to admit she was inexperienced and in over her head:
“Addressing the root causes of migration is one of several jobs President Biden has handed Ms. Harris, who had no deep expertise with Latin America issues or the decades-long quandary of federal immigration reform. He has also asked her to lead the administration’s voting-rights efforts, which are in a filibuster limbo. According to The Times, he has her working on combating vaccine hesitancy and fighting for policing reform, too, among other uphill battles.
Ms. Harris, at this point, can’t seem to win for trying. She is a historic yet inexperienced vice president who is taking on work that can easily backfire as so many people sit in judgment, with critics sniping (especially right-wing commentators)…”
- Townhall: “She’s inauthentic, has bad instincts, lacks gravitas, and rubs many people — even allies — the wrong way. At the conclusion of her first overseas trip, she declared it a success. Literally. One of several cringeworthy moments“
Kamala Harris is abusive, toxic, and one horrible boss:
Vice President Harris, Is the new top figure in women’s rights and feminist movements across the U.S., and a big proponent for equality for all people, anybody would believe this about her just listening to her speak, except she doesn’t honor this idea of equality for those who work under her. Fox News’s Tucker Carlson summarizes what others inside the Beltway rumor, that is, the work environment under Harris’s leadership is so toxic that her staffers feel like they are suffocating working under her.
Here are some of the statements that have reportedly come from her staffers:
- “People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment.”
- ‘it’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s***.”
- According to Politico, when Vice President Kamala Harris finally made the decision to visit the Mexico border last week, people inside her own office were blindsided by the news and felt set up to fail. Politico: “The handling of the border visit was the latest chaotic moment for a staff that’s quickly become mired in them. Harris’ team is experiencing low morale, porous lines of communication, and diminished trust among aides and senior officials. Much of the frustration internally is directed at Tina Flournoy, Harris’ chief of staff, a veteran of Democratic politics who began working for her earlier this year.”
“In interviews, 22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials and associates of Harris and Biden described a tense and at times dour office atmosphere. Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out. Often, they said, she refuses to take responsibility for delicate issues and blames staffers for the negative results that ensue.”
Reports indicate Kamala Harris has a history of being a difficult boss if not a downright B%%#h. An insider scoop from the Business Insider by Robin Bravender was revealing. Bravender spoke with twelve former Harris staffers about the office culture during her tenure as San Francisco’s district attorney, California’s attorney general, and a US senator. Several Ex-Staffers described Harris as unpredictable and that she had a bad habit of hanging up the phone on her staff. They describe themselves as traumatized by the experience of working for her.
The staffers noted that Harris made the workplace “toxic” with a “reactionary” attitude that created “a sense of paranoia in that office that you never knew when she was going to snap at you,” per the Free Beacon, with one former staffer even telling Business Insider that Harris sometimes made staffers “so stressed out that they were making themselves sick. Is that toxic? I don’t know.”
Kamala Harris appears to have a close-knit group around her who promote any criticism of her as racist or sexist and are generally dismissive. Let’s see what the Vice President’s senior advisor and a chief spokesperson had to say, “We are not making rainbows and bunnies all day. What I hear is that people have hard jobs and I’m like ‘welcome to the club,'” Sanders added. “We have created a culture where people if there is anything anyone would like to raise, there are avenues for them to do so. Whoever has something they would like to raise, they should raise it directly.”
This sounds like an environment where saying the wrong thing will get you fired! The wise option is to keep your mouth shut and get on board working for a woman who is focused on promoting her socialist agenda and getting to sit behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval office someday. Open door policy sounds a lot like an excuse for insider abuse within her ranks. Hopefully, others will come forward if there are more examples of abuse as more public exposure of this wretched woman’s behaviors and agenda would be a good thing.
Kamala Harris supports a radical Cultural Marxist agenda that is anti-American.
On February. 19, 2021 the Los Angeles Times put as a big header, “Black, female and high-profile, Kamala Harris is a top target in online fever swamps,”
I believe this is accurate, in the case of a “top target,” but to say people are going out of their way for no good reason, but to attack, would be an absolute lie. This video has reached a lot of prying eyes, some are saying (Democrats) it’s taken out of context – what do you think?
In this video of Harris on the late show with Stephen Colbert, she is saying, “but they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day, and everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”
Did that sound like a vague threat to your ears? Cultural Marxists advance their agendas through propaganda and force. BLM and Antifa are the “useful idiots” for the revolutionaries.
Did you catch what else she said? She also describes the riots as “beautiful” and the movement as a “counterforce to get us where we need to be.” This movement she is referring to has destroyed American city neighborhoods, injured, murdered, and resulted in billion-plus property damage- the word beautiful does not come to mind. Kamala Harris not only reinforced these riots through hate speech, but also was neglectful of Americans as individuals, who have rights, and especially the rights to one’s property.
Then there is her careless disregard for our American values. This is her tweet as Vice President of The United States Memorial Day Weekend ( no mention of our servicemen or the holiday to honor them.)
Enjoy the long weekend. pic.twitter.com/ilGOrod4AW
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) May 29, 2021
Everything we knew before she became Vice President and everything we now know supports Harris as an incompetent leader and dangerous ideologue who will stop at nothing to maintain her power and seek more. Like it or not she is the poster gal for the present-day radical progressive, Marxist, Democrat party.