3 dead, 2 taken to hospital in suspected carbon monoxide exposure during Michigan music festival, police say

Three men were found dead inside a travel trailer Saturday at a country music festival in southern Michigan in what police believe is a case of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Share this:

What do you think?

Written by Headlines

Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Half of the US believes a deadly conspiracy theory

We still love and need you, TV