What does someone have to do anymore to gain the attention of the majority of Americans who still have some remnants of a working rational mind? Does one have to streak naked through Congress? Self – immolate in front of the gates on Pennsylvania Avenue? Commit a criminal hostage-taking act to gain mainstream media broadcasting what one feels compelled to say? In today’s mass psychosis and mass hysteria cultural/political environment, this is a fair question.
To be clear, this writer does not advocate self-harm, harming others, or breaking the law. But this writer is convinced all of the above would result in a 15 minute buried story at best with zero effect of reaching the population and sharing information.
Across the board, our governmental agencies and politicians are engaged in disinformation campaigns designed to elicit specific responses from the public. The complicit media cheerleads the known falsehoods, omits any challenging data points to the narratives, and indoctrinates the masses to believe so much that isn’t so. This is happening and pertains to many areas of our life and not just the pandemic.
Let us examine a few areas which point to my hypothesis as accurate:
School restrictions, mask mandates, and Covid vaccine mandates for those under age 18 are necessary:
Very early on in 2020, the data out of England pointed to little to no risk for children from the pathogen and insignificant rates of children infecting adults with Covid. Yet, we closed our schools anyway and when we did start allowing students to trickle back in certain regions we mandated masks and other extreme regulatory compliance. The CDC has been nothing short of incompetent in messaging on this issue and has flip-flopped and caved to teachers’ unions every step of the way. Meanwhile, suicide rates in those under age 18 are skyrocketing and academic performance is falling.
Dr. Walensky, Has been pushing that all parents should vaccinate their children, and Dr. Fauci is pushing boosters even – based on no scientific data to support such measures.
Now, last week, the CDC quietly releases their updated ( MMWR) Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (August 2020 to August 2021). Surprise! It and previous data confirm what the CDC has known all along.
- The survivability rate under age 18 from Covid is 99.99997%
- 1,790 hospitalizations of patients below the age of 18 recorded (August 2020 to August 2021)
- Those hospitalized may not be related to Covid symptoms but tested positive. The median length of stay ranged from 2 to 3 days during the entire period.
- Over 25% of those 1,790 were related to older adolescents with new-onset cardiac complications post-vaccine.
- The incidence of ventilators being needed, “ranged from 0% to 3% and was highest in October 2020.”
- The mortality rate for children who were hospitalized is 0.04%
- Children are not super spreaders.
- Even factoring in the latest data with Delta Variance uptick- Children under age 17 account for 0.057% of all Covid – involved deaths. ( deaths with positive infection but may not have caused death included.)
- In the U.S. 335 children have died since the start of the pandemic. A study done by Johns Hopkins and FAIR Health showed that all of the children that died from April 2020 to August 2020 had immune problems or were chronically ill.
- Most Americans think CDC has not had effective communication with the public.
The science supports those under age 18 are not at significant risk from Covid, are not super spreaders, and should go to school without forced mask or vaccine mandates. Consider that over the time frame of the pandemic the CDC reports a total of 49,000 Americans under the age of 18 have died from all causes. Only 335 of those deaths have been from COVID — less than half as many as having died of pneumonia. In 2019, more than 2,000 American kids and teenagers died in car crashes; each year, according to some estimates, about a thousand die from drowning. But, last year, fewer kids died of COVID-19 than of heart disease, “malignant neoplasms,” suicide, and homicide — not to mention birth defects, which killed hundreds of times more. All told, 600,000 Americans have lost their lives to COVID over the course of the pandemic; just around 0.05 percent of those were under the age of 18, a population that represents more than 20 percent of the country’s population as a whole.
Why are our leaders in government, science, and media knowingly lying to us about what course of action must be taken to protect our children?
Dr. Fauci is the “Father of Science” and has the complete trust of the American People, and his credibility cannot be challenged.
- Dr. Fauci failed to identify COVID as a major threat on 1/21/20. “But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”
- Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on models that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then later told reporters, “You can’t really rely on models.”
- On shutdowns– March 8, he described lockdown measures in China as “draconian ” and stated that such restrictions wouldn’t be “feasible” in the U.S., more than a month after the World Health Organization had declared a global health emergency on Jan. 30.
- Days later on March 15, he changed positions and said he was open to a national 14-day shutdown to help stop the spread. In April, when pressed in a CNN interview on why social distancing and lockdowns weren’t implemented sooner, he sparked confusion when he said more lives “obviously” could have been saved if there hadn’t been “pushback” to lockdowns at the start of the pandemic. The very next day, he backtracked, saying that he used “the wrong choice of words.”
- In September, Fauci testified that he did not “regret” saying that the only way to stop the “explosion of infection” was by “shutting down.”
- Dr. Fauci’s emails on March 2020 revealed in 2021 that he knew the origin of the pathogen was the Wuhan lab and it was a bio-engineered pathogen. But he went all over the news and said it was not.
- Masks- on March 2020 Dr, Fauci stated there was no need to wear masks. By April he flipped and stated we must wear masks. In 2021 a FOIA released Fauci’s emails showing he knew back in March 2020 that most masks offer no protection against Covid.
- Asymptomatic transmission – Dr. Fauci claimed it was the driving factor in community spread despite the WHO at the time not supporting such a statement. It turned out that if one is asymptomatic there is no discernable risk of transmitting the disease.
- Dr, Fauci claimed 6 ft. was needed to social distance and 7 months later was forced to admit they picked 6 ft. as an arbitrary number and there was no science supporting it. The CDC changed the figure to 3 ft. following exposure.
- Fauci advocated the use of remdesivir in April, citing one trial prior to it being peer-reviewed, lauding it as a breakthrough “in diminishing time to recovery” for patients with COVID-19 and predicting it “will be the standard of care.”
- In November, however, the WHO warned against using remdesivir, saying that “there is currently no evidence that remdesivir improves survival and other outcomes in these patients.”
- Dr . Fauci was caught when emails showed he had asked for a study to support his assertion that Hydroxychloroquine was not effective to treat Covid symptoms. The Lancet had to admit the study was not accurate and pulled it once Fauci emails were released.
- Dr. Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.
- Dr. Fauci was wrong about the first coronavirus deaths in the country. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, and the CDC were off by nearly a month. California officials revealed in April that a patient in Santa Clara died from coronavirus on February 6th, not February 29th.
- Dr. Fauci and the CDC missed the millions and millions of US citizens who had already contracted the coronavirus before the draconian lockdowns took place. Knowing this could have prevented the economic calamity.
- Dr. Fauci told Dr. Rand Paul that opening the schools would not be a good idea.
Breaking news shows Dr. Fauci lied under oath to Congress on several occasions about knowingly funding Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Lab specific to engineering the bat virus. Both Michael Cohen and Roger Stone were convicted of lying to Congress but do not hold your breath Dr. Fauci will face the music.
Yet Americans are consistently told Dr. Fauci is the most trusted source on all things pandemic? the media fawn all over him and have elevated him to Rockstar status refusing to vet anything he says or does. The Biden administration are restricting civil liberties and making policy based on Dr. Fauci and others associated with him.
Joe Biden had a Covid Plan and it is working.
- Biden lied that he inherited no Covid vaccines or implementation plan from Trump.
- Biden’s first primetime address was full of lies.
- 9/7/21 – 4 in 10 Americans think CDC is bungling pandemic messaging. According to a Gallup poll released on Tuesday, 41 percent of Americans now disagree and 32 percent agree that the CDC has “communicated a clear plan of action in response to the COVID-19 situation.”
- Biden’s approval rating for handling the pandemic has dropped by 10 points just since April 2021.
- Covid case are up 300% than one year ago.
By all measures, the pandemic has worsened during Biden’s short tenure and specific actions. Yet the nightly ticker scrolling across the news tv screen magically went away once Biden took office. The grilling of questions and direct accusations hurled at Trump daily during hours-long task force meetings also vanished. American’s know intuitively that things are not improving so why do they allow Biden, and the media to get away with the Potemkin village?
Yes, the media gaslights headlines like morgues and ICUs filling up … but never as a critique of Biden and policy positions infringing on our freedoms. The focus is on “the pandemic of the unvaccinated” and crushing a political adversary like DeSantis and in doing so giving false narratives, read here, here, and here.
Joe Biden’s Afghanistan withdrawal was an amazing success, and Americans were not left behind.
- Biden’s hands were not tied by Trump’s agreement.
- Biden and leaders in US Military and State Department lied about known conditions on the ground, Americans, and refugee status.
- Americans are still stuck behind enemy lines that want to get out.
- Many refugees are not vetted and are not associated with interpreters’ status or direct US Military SIV.
- Biden’s approval rating is underwater related to his handling of withdrawal.
- Effectively the Taliban has American hostages to ransom.
- 13 US soldiers perished due to Biden’s actions.
- How much are we paying for these refugees while how many Iraq and Afghanistan veterans are homeless in our streets?
Presently, the media and the Democrat Party are in full swing rehabbing Biden’s failed presidency.
Joe Biden’s policies at the Southern Border are working and, Trump’s were failing.
- Biden ended all of Trump’s policies at the border that were working. He created the crisis.
- The largest crisis at the border with number of crossings continually climbing.
- Inhumane migrant facilities and treatment.
- illegals with covid being dumped in the interior of the country.
- 54% polled call border surge Biden’s crisis.
- Biden’s surge at the border is costing American Taxpayers.
The article is long in the tooth and I have not even touched on the economy, inflation, or the latest jobs report…
But you get the drift. How do these people maintain their jobs? How are many of them not under criminal investigation? Why has Biden not been removed? But mostly why do the American people put up with this ABUSE! This is willful and harmful abuse utilizing propaganda and indoctrination to an “ends” that frankly has me up at night.
Seriously, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. How long will you allow yourselves to be so mercilessly duped? You have to suspend your disbelief to do so.
The majority of Americans must start using their rational thinking skills and stop this madness before the Mad Hatter, presently referred to as Mr. President, and his crew of media marked cards along with the Queen of hearts Pelosi and crew – shred every last thread of Alice’s dress and watch her freeze to death with Cheshire grins.
Hint, the freezing ice would be courtesy of all above, and America is the blue and white checked fabric I speak of.
(If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thanks.)