The deep state in the United States, which can even extend globally, is considered real by some and others a mere conspiracy theory. The theory consists of a clandestine network of actors in the federal government, high-level finance, military-industrial complex, influential think tanks, and high-level industry, who operates as an unelected shadow government that exercises power alongside or within the legitimate, elected governments.
Here is Former CIA Acting Director John McLaughlin in 2019 acknowledging and expressing gratitude for a “deep state” and their efforts to get President Trump Impeached:
This is what tyranny looks like — administrative state officials eviscerating the Constitution under the guise of virtue and faithful service to it in a bid to protect their power and privilege https://t.co/uLVRg9UAb3 https://t.co/lLHEgZvZjj
— Benjamin Weingarten (@bhweingarten) November 1, 2019
In October 2019, the Economist/YouGov poll found that, without defining “deep state” to respondents, 70% of Republicans, 38% of independents, and 13% of Democrats agreed that a “deep state” was “trying to overthrow Trump.” Regardless of the politics, the majority of the Americans believe a group of unelected government and military officials secretly manipulate national policy, according to a Monmouth Poll released in 2018 – with recent events perhaps even higher today.
It was widely reported that former President Obama had plotted and arranged a shadow network of former Obama administration confidantes in agencies to handicap President Donald Trump’s national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran.
Whether “real” or “conspiracy,” the definition of deep state would matter in poll responses, and it is not necessarily a binary belief. For example, consider the two following thoughts.
- Groupthink – is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Some call this the conspiracy of sharks swimming in unison toward their prey.
- Deep state – as defined above. But even this can take on multiple levels of complexity – a highly organized hierarchy, loosely knitted group of networked players, and Groupthink. One or a mix of these types of organizations can exist simultaneously and are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
Regardless of your belief, let’s go with a stronger belief of the deep state. The theory goes something like this:
- Trump pushed too hard against the establishment and China, hence Covid and election fraud to ensure he was driven from power.
- The far Left was also unsuitable to the deep state establishment, hence the manipulation to ensure the Sanders wing was promptly co-opted.
- Sow chaos internally to the US by pitting race, gender, and ideologies against each other. Tools like CRT, Antifa/BLM riots/protest, #MeToo, and cancel culture, just to name a few, accomplish this goal.
- To debase the US and the Western world’s geopolitics, chaos abroad must be sown to give power to global elites and their organization (e.g., the UN) to protect us.
- Given the designed exponential rise of debt and its currency debasement, the economy will inevitably crash in a Great Reset, and society will break down. The deep state needs tools to control the populous in this planned event – hence Covid and other government mandates and overreaches.
- There is a lot more – see here and here, But this should be enough to get you started.
Given this deep state theory, considering the recent paradoxes to these theories in recent news events:
- Since Covid mandates and the shaming of the unvaccinated has gone full tilt, there has been a recent setback by the FDA to vote against the broad rollout of Pfizer booster shot and endorses a narrower use. Is the FDA not in line with the deep state Covid party line?
- The September 18th J6 DC rally failed to be “Insurrection II.” It was a widely telegraphed false flag event where deep state operatives could not further embarrass the anti-deep state Trump supporters.
- The cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussman was indicted by special counsel John Durham’s investigation that blows the deep state Russia collusion story wide open. A string, if pulled, could expose a house of cards of many low-level deep state characters that were part of the failed Hillary Clinton’s presidential 2016 campaign. Couldn’t the deep state control Durham?
- France is furious with the global elite community and recalls its US and Australian ambassadors in protest over a lucrative submarine deal. Has not Macron not been a team deep state player? Why the backstab?
- What’s going on at the Fed? They are embroiled in a potential scandal of double-dealing assets. Several members including Jeremy Powell, are involved. Meanwhile, the Democrats capitulate on the $3.5tr spending bill and may “go it alone” on the debt ceiling battle. Will the powers to be “kick the can down the road” or go nuclear?
- There is mounting evidence that supports allegations that Saudi Arabia helped fund the 9/11 attacks. This narrative was enabled by the Biden administration releasing documents to support the story. Why is the deep state allowing this narrative to bleed out?
- The media eviscerated Biden administration on the Afgan debacle. Is this a planned, slow-designed chaos or the preliminary events to remove Biden and install others? Enough said here.
- Allegations against Joint Chiefs of Staff General Milley in the forthcoming book “Peril” by Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa of committed treason during the final weeks of the Trump administration. The characters breaking this story are coming from folks that are normally in the pocket of the deep state. Why shooting at each other in the deep state fox hole?
These recent news events are paradoxes to what was thought to be the deep state’s objectives. On the other hand, perhaps it is all part of the plan. It makes one wonder what our deep state benefactors are planning for us next. Perhaps there is a civil war that has broken out in the deep state itself. After all, at any level of people’s lives, there are always disagreements. Here are some possible scenarios.
- One part of the deep state believes it is fully prepared and impatient for the final takedown to occur to make way for the Great Reset. Strike now, while they have all the elements in alignment – the end of this world’s age has arrived.
- There is another part of the deep state that wants to delay their plan a little longer. They are either eager to extend the current paradigm for their friends and families, feel that not all the elements are yet in alignment for success, or perhaps they are not in agreement with the leaders of this New World Order.
- I am sure you could be creative and think up more scenarios – let us know in the comment section of this article.
Groupthink or the deep state, all this is pure speculation. None of this is true … right? … 😉
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.