Space heater blamed after 19 die in one of the worst fires in modern New York City history

A malfunctioning electric space heater in a bedroom was the source of an apartment building fire Sunday in the Bronx that killed 19 people, New York City’s fire commissioner said, in a tragedy that marks one of the city’s worst fires in modern history and raises major safety questions.

Share this:

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Written by Headlines

Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

Tennis star Novak Djokovic wins court battle to stay in Australia – for now

Giant 180 million-year-old ‘sea dragon’ fossil found in UK reservoir