AP: Biden Will Use MLK Speech in GA to Endorse Changing Senate filibuster Rules to Ram Through Federal Take Over of Elections
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden in recent days has singled out the protection of voting rights in the U.S. as a top priority for action, and he's heading to Georgia with the vice president to help cement that point.
Other Right Wire Report Headline stories in the news:
- Germany: Covid Vax Death Rate 21x’s Higher Than All Other Vaxxes!
- Project Veritas: Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath
- CCP Locks Down 20 Million To Fight Omicron Wave – Goldman Slashes China GDP Forecast
- America First – No More: Euro Area Will Outgrow the U.S. Economy Over the Next 2 Years?
- LAT Columnist Tweets That Mocking Anti-Vaxxers’ Deaths is ‘Ghoulish’ – Yet Necessary
See more Right Wire Report Headlines (RWR Headlines) – click here.