Video shows dog turning on stovetop, sparking fire

Security footage from a home in Parkville, Missouri, captured a dog pawing a kitchen stovetop last week, turning it on and sparking a fire. Two dogs were recovered from the home and the blaze was extinguished, a fire official said. No one was injured.

Share this:

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Written by Headlines

Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

DNA retest concludes acquitted man actually killed woman in 1990

South Korea’s nuclear expansion plans in bid to meet climate targets