Three Americans found dead at a Sandals in the Bahamas last month died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, police say

Three Americans found dead at a Sandals resort on the Bahamas’ Great Exuma island on May 6 died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, local authorities said Tuesday.

Share this:

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Written by Headlines

Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

Russia’s Putin visits ‘friendly’ Central Asia on first trip abroad during war

R. Kelly to be sentenced on racketeering, sex trafficking charges