The Right Wire Report presents the Truth Be Told Podcast with Bekah Lyons. The Truth Be Told Podcast discusses the important political and cultural issues of the week and provides analysis that will give a different perspective and how these stories will affect us all in the near future. Now, wake up and start acting. The topical notes for this August 6, 2022, “Strategy of Distraction” episode include:
- Obfuscation afoot:
- Distraction #1: Ayman al-Zawahiri assassination – see here and here. Al-Qaeda’s Al-Zawahiri reported assassination by Biden’s orders. Important summary of how Russia/Ukraine, China/Taiwan, China/Biden – Pelosi, and Al Zawahiri all connect and why China/USA relations now enter cold war status. See Escobar’s take here.
- Distraction #2: Joe has Covid again! monkeypox declared an emergency! Covid vaccine injuries and deaths rise – See here, here, here, here, here, and here.
- Distraction #3: Booming economic/jobs report, economic reporting here and here.
- Gas prices and demand – see here.
- Distraction #4: Dick Cheney Ad and Jan 6 committee leaks to DOJ – see here, here, and here.
- FBI Christopher Wray senate testimony videos – see here.
- Revolver news video of pipe bomber – see here.
- Recent primaries voter fraud /irregularity issues – see here, here, here, and here.
- 63,000 mail-in ballots were delivered to the wrong voters in Pinal County, Arizona – see here.
- Harriet Hageman’s latest ad sums it up perfectly – see video here.
- Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Strike Force – Activate
- Right Wire Report Strike Force info – see here.
- Easy navigational tool for contacting your officials, local, state, and federal – see here.
- Activate against the Legislation now.
- Learn more about what it is and what it will do – see here, here, here, here, and here.
- Beware of the Eagle Act legislation, too – see here.
- Quick Hits (round-up of important headlines):
- Brittney Griner was found guilty of drug smuggling with criminal intent in a Russian court a 9.5-year prison sentence – see here.
- Amnesty International Report on Ukraine’s use of human shields – see here.
- Russian update: Col. McGregor’s latest round-up – see here.
- Senator Tim Scott shockingly endorses Alaska Murkowski – see here.
- Former Governor Wanda Vazquez of Puerto Rico was indicted on bribery, corruption, and wire fraud – see here.
- The Justice Department is suing (civilly) Dr. Peter Navarro to compel him to produce Trump White House emails – see here.
- Governor Ron DeSantis suspended State Attorney Andrew Warren of the 13th Judicial Circuit due to neglect of duty – See video here.
- Charts of the day: Overpopulation (see here), crime wave (see here), and midterm polling data – see here.
- CPAC Dallas 2022 – Viktor Orban’s Speech – see here.
- Three videos to revisit if thinking about Trump and 2024 – see here.
- Jesse Watters Video on Paul Pelosi DUI case – see here.
- Catherin Austin Fitts Video on $21 trillion undocumented missing US treasury funds – see here.
- Culture Wars:
- Video: A pride event in PA featured a stripper pole where they taught kids how to pole dance featured is a male child doing so – see here.
- #CancelNetflix started trending after they canceled the teen Lesbian vampire series – see here.
- Students at a ritzy Manhattan private school were reportedly forced to attend a drag show in a church setting as part of its LGBTQ+ pride celebrations earlier this year – see here.
- The British Commonwealth Games opening ceremony this week (involving 72 nations) was rather bizarre, no words can describe it, so check out the video. Summaries, pictures, and videos can be found here and here.
Truth Be Told Podcast: “Strategy of Distraction” August 6, 2022:
Look for us next time, or join us live here. Click here to join our Strike Force Newsletter. In the meantime, view all the Right Wire Report stories and more on our website. To submit stories to the Right Wire Report, click here to get paid to post. Comments, questions, or suggestions, place them in the comment section below or Contact Us.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.