Karine Jean-Pierre Called Out by Peter Doocy for 2016 Elections Denial (Video)
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was called out by Fox News reporter Peter Doocy at Tuesday’s briefing over her tweets stating President Trump and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp stole their respective 2016 elections. Doocy asked in the context of Joe Biden attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’ as 2020 election deniers. Looks like Jen Psaki has been…
Other Right Wire Report Headline stories in the news:
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal’s Death Ruled Suicide By Medical Examiner
- Viral Video: An American Patriot and Black Immigrant Tells Biden Why He is MAGA
- Communist Classroom: Professor Will Nearly Nix the Final if Students Wear Surgical Masks All Semester
- ‘25,000 Dead Registrants’: Why Legal Nonprofit is Suing Soros-Backed Michigan Elections Chief
- Tuesday’s Important Read: Joe Biden Has Always Been a Bad Person No wonder He’s a Bad President.
See more Right Wire Report Headlines (RWR Headlines) – click here.