Jay Leno Sprayed With Gasoline that Erupted in Fire, Friend Saved His Life

Jay Leno could have died in the fire that erupted in his Burbank garage — it was that serious — and we’ve learned it was a friend of his who may have saved his life. Jay tells TMZ from his hospital bed …  he was working on his 1907 White…

Share this:

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Written by Headlines

Mainstream media is often "Fake News." Nevertheless, one needs to see what others are seeing and then read with discernment.

Taliban to impose their interpretation of Sharia law in Afghanistan

China’s rocket break-up sends space junk flying near Starlink orbit