Our Executive Director Louisa Clary sent this year-end update to the VSRF community, and I wanted to share it with you. It highlights our tremendous achievements this past year.
Steve Kirsch Dec 29
What started out as a passion project for me has become a full-blown organization with a deep commitment to research, education, and advocacy. Sustaining the momentum of this critical work requires financial resources and we are asking for your help as we get close to the end of 2022. Please consider making a donation to our annual fund at vacsafety.org/donate.
Dear VSRF Supporters,
I am the Executive Director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (VSRF), an initiative of The Kirsch Foundation. My VSRF team and I thank you, our supporters and viewers, who have made our research, public education and advocacy of the safety and efficacy issues with Covid-19 vaccines possible. It is you who have shared our work and our campaigns, creating awareness that has started the fire to eliminate all mandates and to help the vaccine injured.
Your help in supporting us and spreading the word, has had an incredible impact on your families, friends, colleagues and neighbors and their personal decision to decline the Covid-19 vaccine. You are helping us to “Reach the Moveable Middle” and that is what our Founder Steve Kirsch inspires us to do every moment of every day.
I’d like to provide you with a year-end recap of the important work we have both achieved and plan to do in our effort to continue this vital work.
In 2022 we have:
- planned, produced, and co-hosted the Defeat the Mandates rallies in Washington, DC and Los Angeles with over 45,000 and 25,000 attendees respectively.
- produced over 52 weekly webinars featuring scientists, doctors, researchers, and members of the vaccine injured community
- produced and sponsored prominent billboards throughout the country with relevant and up-to-date information
- produced videos encouraging an open dialogue of transparency on medical and scientific information
- hosted speaking events featuring world renowned top cardiologists
- conducted market research and polls to collect pertinent data regarding the safety and efficacy of the vaccine
- provided a platform of direct and online support for the vaccine injured community
With your help, the VSRF team will continue our mission to save lives and “Reach the Moveable Middle.”
Your gift, simply put, is crucial for us to meet our operating costs and to execute on our immediate vital projects and campaigns. These include more billboards and advertising, research, weekly webinar production, hosting events with prominent researchers, doctors, and other game-changers.
Where do we need your support?
- a donation of any amount will help us keep the lights on by supporting the monthly operating costs involved to engage the tireless efforts of our committed staff and contractors
- a donation of $5,000 covers half the cost of a billboard campaign in the market of your choice
- a donation of $10,000 will help us produce more speaking engagements, which start at roughly $60,000 per event.
- a donation of $15,000 will help us produce a future VSRF webinar and we will appreciatively cite you as a sponsor for that episode (or you can remain anonymous)
- a donation of $20,000 will help us create a future video campaign like “Are The Kids OK?” and “The Fix Was In”
VSRF was made possible by our founder Steve Kirsch, who provided the original resources to launch this organization 12+ months ago. At this point our organization needs to be self-sustaining. Our future is contingent on your support to help us save lives by helping us to Reach the Moveable Middle.
Please visit our website at www.vacsafety.org/donate to make your tax-deductible donation. Checks are also welcome and should be made out to The Kirsch Foundation and can be mailed to:
The Kirsch Foundation – 4546 El Camino Real, B10 #182 – Los Altos, CA 94022
The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation is an initiative of the Kirsch Foundation – EIN 87-3900704.
If you have any questions or would like to reach me or our Chief of Development, Kirsten Stevens, please reach out to our Chief of Staff Hilary Grant-Valdez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are deeply grateful for your support and wish you the very best this holiday season.
Team VSRF engaging in one of Steve’s favorite interactive games – an Escape Room. This is during our strategic planning session in September of 2022.
Left to right: Janet, Trevor, Livio, Diane, Kirsten, Steve, Angela, David, Lisa, Fiona and Louisa. Hidden is our photographer and Steve’s Chief of Staff, Hilary