The Right Wire Report presents the Truth Be Told Podcast with Bekah Lyons. The Truth Be Told Podcast discusses the important political and cultural issues of the week and provides analysis that will give a different perspective and how these stories will affect us all in the near future. Now, wake up and start acting. The topical notes for this February 18, 2023, “It’s The Children Stupid” episode include:
- This Is Not Normal:
- There are 1 in 12 children on psychiatric drugs, including 1.2 percent of pre-schoolers and 12.9 percent of 12-to17-year-olds. See here.
- Almost a quarter of U.S. children under the age of 18 live with one parent and no other adults (23%), more than three times the share of children around the world in other countries. See here.
- Suicide is also the second leading cause of death for Americans between the ages of 15 and 24. Nearly 20% of high school students report serious thoughts of suicide, and 9% have made an attempt to take their lives. See here
- During the pandemic, suicide became prominent in the younger age groups of U.S. children between the ages of 10 and 14. See here.
- The dependency and prolific use of social media – According to a recent Pew Research Center poll, 46% of U.S. kids between the ages of 13 and 17 have experienced cyberbullying. See here.
- Pew Research Polling showed 40% of U.S. parents “worry their children struggle with anxiety or depression.” See here.
- CDC REPORT – Sexual attacks and other traumatic experiences have led to an unprecedented level of hopelessness and suicidal thoughts among America’s young females – 40% of U.S. high school students “felt so sad or hopeless” in 2021 that “they were unable to do their regular activities.” See here.
- According to CDC, nearly 60 percent of all adolescent female students “experienced persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness” in 2021. See here.
- According to the CDC, “more than 95% of children and adolescents in the U.S. spend much of their daily lives in school”. 12 hours or more to include before and after school childcare. See here.
- Nearly 25 percent of all adolescent female students “made a suicide plan” in 2021. The proportion of adolescent female students that actually attempted suicide in 2021 was 60% higher than a decade ago. See here and here.
- Youth drug abuse is a high-profile public health concern, with at least 1-in-8 teenagers abusing an illicit substance in the last year (2020). See here.
- 23 schools in Baltimore, not one single student is proficient in math. See here.
- Education data: reading and math scores for each Illinois school reveal two frightening facts about Spry. Not a single one of its 88 kids at the school can read at grade level. It’s the same for math. Zero kids are proficient. See here.
- Food insecure households, increased Snap assistance, increased number of meals provided by school setting – see here.
- Homicide gun stats in children and teens – see here.
- 1.5 million enrolled in public school experience homelessness. See here.
- In terms of identity, Generation Z is the least religious generation yet. More than one-third (34 percent) of Generation Z are religiously unaffiliated, a significantly larger proportion than among millennials (29 percent) and Generation X (25 percent). See here.
- Abortion youth stats – see here.
- 26 states are offering bills to ban gender-affirming hormonal and surgical interventions on minors – see here.
- The Latest Status Symbol For Upper Income Progressives Is Having A Transgender Child! See here.
- Like North Korea, Biden pushed universal preschool in SOTU. Here is the latest example of what they aim to make universal found in North Carolina mandatory teaching training – see here.
- Elon Musk on Wednesday told an audience of government representatives at Dubai’s World Government Summit that earth should avoid “too much of a single world government” in order to avoid creating a “civilizational risk.” See here.
- WEF article on chipping children – see here.
- Russia/Ukraine War Anniversary Reality:
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg finally tells the world the truth. This was not an unprovoked invasion after all – see here.
- Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby is getting drilled by an actual reporter doing his job – see here.
- President Alexander Lukashenko on Thursday warned that if his country comes under threat or attack, the Belarusian army is ready to fight alongside its Russian ally – see here.
- Col. Douglas Macgregors Feb.15th update – see here.
- Again a timeline of events from 2014 to date – see here.
- Interview with some Donbass victims angry at Zelensky, Nato, and USA – see here.
- Quick Hits (round-up of important headlines):
- Biden stumbles through a speech on Balloon military interventions – see here. See also chart of the day – see here and here.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered 2,999 Chinese nationals at the southern border so far in the fiscal year 2023 – a 719 percent increase year over year, according to CBP data released on Feb. 10. See here.
- Inflation is still too warm – see chart of the day here.
- Consumer debt soars – see here.
- Covid enhanced benefits for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) are set to expire at the end of February. The reduction in food stamps will impact more than 30 million Americans in 32 states – see here.
- The Biden administration has started to grant states’ requests to utilize Medicaid funding to pay for nonmedical but health-related needs like groceries and housing support in order to decrease the need for medical intervention. See here.
- MSU shooting updates – see here.
- Ohio train derailment – see here.
- Additional train derailments here and here.
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is assembling a team of experts to review a series of near-miss incidents and mishaps that could have sparked air disasters. See here.
- Pete Buttigieg, Sec. of Transportation, ignores Ohio tragedy unfolding to push racist trope – see here.
- Tucker Carlson’s monologue on infrastructure attacks – see here.
- Odd – Movie trailer for the film set in Palestine, Ohio, about a train derailment and huge chemical catastrophe – see here.
- Georgia’s “Special Grand Jury” status – see here.
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) says he has subpoenaed the CEOs of top U.S. Big Tech firms as part of Republicans’ ongoing investigation into the weaponization of the federal government – see here.
- Senator John Fetterman checks in to Walter Reed for clinical depression – see here.
- Arch-globalist Klaus Schwab has called for elites to come together globally in order to “master” advanced technologies, warning them that if they don’t act swiftly, the world could “escape our power.” See here.
- In a recent chilling interview, Microsoft founder and billionaire Bill Gates called for the use of artificial intelligence to combat not just “digital misinformation” but “political polarization.” See here.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) convened an “urgent meeting” this week amid an outbreak of the Marburg virus, which causes one of the world’s deadliest diseases in Africa – see here.
- Demar Hamlin’s Superbowl interview clearly does not rule out Vaccine injury as a cause for cardiac arrest – see here.
- Media pushes Covid heart theory for sudden deaths (see video) – see here.
- Late breaking news: Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra Pelosi is producing an HBO documentary about January 6, 2021, protests and riots in Washington DC, and here is never before seen footage that contradicts the insurrection narrative – see here.
- Culture Wars:
- A new Christian group spent $20 Million dollars for two ads during the Super Bowl. The Campaign is called ” He Gets Us.” Here are the two ads played during the Super Bowl – see here and here. See all ads produced to date – see here.
- The Silence Is Deafening on the Biggest Story in the World, Covid-19 mRNA scandal – Neil Oliver – see here.
Truth Be Told Podcast: “It’s The Children Stupid” February 18, 2023:
Look for us next time, or join us live here. Click here to join our Strike Force Newsletter. In the meantime, view all the Right Wire Report stories and more on our website. To submit stories to the Right Wire Report, click here to get paid to post. Comments, questions, or suggestions, place them in the comment section below or Contact Us.
See past episodes of the Right Wire Report Truth Be Told Podcast with Bekah Lyons – click here.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.
RWR original article syndication source.
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
THERE WERE TIMES DURING THIS PODCAST IT MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH TO HEAR WHAT AND HOW THEY ARE TEACHING OUR YOUNG MINDS TO THINK IN THIS COUNTRY. IT ISN’T NORMAL FOR PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN TO SAY THE THINGS ABOUT RACE THESE KIDS WERE SAYING, WHAT IS NORMAL IS THEM GOING TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS, LISTEN TO THE ADULT TEACHING THEM, AND IN MANY WAYS REFLECTING WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED BACK TO THE PARENTS AT HOME. IF MY CHILD HAD COME HOME TELLING ME WHAT THEY HAD LEARNED IN THIS CLASS ROOM AND SAYING THEY WERE NON-BINARY AT FOUR AND FIVE YEARS OLD, I WOULD BE VERY UPSET! MOST CHILDREN AT THIS AGE KNOW THEY ARE EITHER A BOY OR A GIRL, THEY DONT NEED TO BE TAUGHT OR HAVE THIS NON-BINARY NONSENSE PUT INTO THEIR LITTLE MINDS. AS FAR AS THE BLM ISSUES, CHILDREN DO NOT SEE COLOR, THEY SEE SOMEONE THAT THEY CAN PLAY WITH ON THE PLAYGROUND, SOMEONE THAT IS KIND TO THEM… PARENTS NEED TO WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEIR CHILDREN ARE BEING BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING. VERY GOOD PODCAST, I WILL BE SHARING IT WITH MY OWN CHILDREN THAT ARE THE PARENTS OF MY GRANDKIDS.
Very good podcast. Why Why can’t people stop all this mess? Wake up America to the “TRUTH” SHM. Rea, I understand how you feel. But we have to wake up to the TRUTH and RWR puts it spot on. I agree with you 100%!