Welcome to the Right Wire Report – Chat Room
The Right Wire Report is a news and political chat room use to build our community and messages for our website – a clearinghouse point for our website staff and others who wish to help us and join in.
- Discussion of the news events and political issues of the day.
- Selection of ideas for articles for our website.
- Discussion of improvements to our website content.
- Use of rebroadcasting audio and text chat as a video and/or podcasts.
- Coordination and reporting of our activities.
- Come bring your ideas!
Yes, we are looking to expand our team – see here and join our Strike Force team. Want to contribute to our website? Contact us to be a contributor or talk to an admin to learn more. If you would like a more permanent platform to express your views, please consider being a Member of the Right Wire Report. You also may connect with us via social media – see our website footer for links.
Please see our About Us page to see our list of admins.
Please note that this chat room is monitored and may be simulcast on our website, live, or in recorded formats.
Chat room rules:
- This is not an insult or fight room. We understand that chatters may become passionate and speak forcibly toward other chatters on their ideas. But repetitive insults with no real context or point other than to degrade other chatters should not be done.
- No posting of personal information – this is for your own safety.
- No text/voice scrolling to spam the room with repetitive text/voice out of context or blatant lies in an effort to trigger personal fights with other chatters.
- No N-word at all or constant race-baiting to troll the room. Please have professional respect for all races, nationalities, genders, and your fellow human beings.
- We understand that an occasional F-bomb and other offensive words may occur – just keep it to a minimum. Note that other offensive words will be monitored at the admin’s discretion and will be redressed accordingly.
- No wind-baggers or chatters that try to dominate the conversation with trolling remarks that lose the context, or that are repetitious, that incite other chatters to unnecessarily start chatroom fights that disturbed any reasonable chat.
- No cams or nudity. Cams for specific contexts may be allowed by admins.
- Be respectful of time on the mic (2 min. mic when hands are up) unless no one else is on the talk list. Admins may violate this rule at times.
- Please no jumping the mic – yes, sometimes people don’t see next on the mic (especially mobile users), but please try.
- No music or playing of clips unless it is within the context and/or approved by the admins (please keep to just short sound bites of 30 seconds).
- Disclaimer: Any discussion about vaccines or healthcare in general, is done in an unofficial manner and not to be taken over the advice of certified medical professionals.
- No chatter is allowed to record the chat space, other than announced Right Wire Report recorded events.
- You are free to come into our chat room and leave – we will not try to own you. You may talk of other rooms, but not to trash talk them. Trolling the room, however, in an effort to try to wean chatters from the chat room is not allowed.
- Though we are a conservative group (see our values), all political persuasions are welcome to debate. Yes, free speech, so long as it has a point and is kept professional.
- An often question asked is – what about the topic of religion? It is NOT off-limits, as religion is part of history and culture that can drive politics. Though by no means is the Right Wire Report a “faithless” chat space, it is not a religious room to:
- Debate/argue Biblical (or any other religious texts) doctrine.
- Convert (preach) other chatters to a religion or promote endlessly religious ideologies.
- Keep religious discussion within this context.
- Respect always the Paltalk and Discord ToS where applicable.
- Violations of these chat room rules could result in a warning, red dot, bounce, or then a ban.
If a Right Wire Report chatter wishes to flag an issue concerning your chat experience please feel free to send feedback with all pertinent details via our contact submission form (“Chatter Feedback”) – see here. Flooding with complaints on minor issues may not be helpful.
Note: This page will be updated as required.