Effective date: January 31, 2021
The Right Wire Report (“RWR”) operates its public “Website” (rightwirereport.com) for the benefits of its “Users.” The RWR also provides “Service” to its other Users. “Members” are allowed to post on the RWR Website third-party content and post a Member’s original content on a “pay to post” basis. Other RWR Users include “Investors,” “Partners,” and “Advertisers” – see these specific terms contained in this document.
This document describes the RWR Terms of Service (“ToS”) for all the RWR Users.
Acceptance of Agreement
Users’ use of the RWR Website in any manner constitutes your binding acceptance and compliance to these ToS. This includes any modifications that the RWR makes unless RWR has granted modifications to its ToS that may be superseded by an agreement made to another third party.
The RWR may modify ToS at any time without notice by posting revised ToS on the RWR Website. The User’s responsibility is to regularly check the Website to determine if there have been changes to ToS and to review such changes. If at any time, the User does not wish to accept ToS, the User may not use the RWR Website. Any ToS proposed by User which are in addition to or which conflict with the RWR ToS are expressly rejected by RWR and shall be of no force or effect.
The term of ToS shall commence on that date when the User uses RWR Services. It shall extend until one of these two parties dissolves their participation or a breach occurs.
These ToS shall remain in full force and effect while Users use the Services. Users may terminate the use of the Services at any time, for any reason, and the RWR may terminate the Users use of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability or obligation to a User or any third party. These ToS shall continue to apply to previous access and/or use of the Services after any such termination.
The Services and content of the RWR are for personal and non-commercial use unless specifically endorsed or approved by the RWR. As a condition of use of the RWR Website, Users will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these ToS. Users may not use the Service to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, or in the sole judgment of the RWR, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose the RWR or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Post or transmit any material that Users don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Post, transmit or link to sexually explicit material.
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Impersonate another person.
- Use the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
- Sell or otherwise transfer a profile.
- Use any information obtained from the RWR in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation forms, whether personal or commercial, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and links or URLs to third party websites deemed as commercial.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites.
- Offer, sell, or buy any security or future;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone’s computer.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the RWR sites or to manipulate your presence on the RWR Website.
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy, or harvest data from any part of the RWR Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any RWR server or to the Website through hacking, password mining, or any other means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the RWR infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of the RWR systems or Service.
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of the RWR systems or Service.
The RWR reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these ToS and to take any action the RWR deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to a profile, email address, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information.
Internet Usage Risks
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based system, including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, execution errors, communication failures, distortions or delays, the configuration of your equipment, reliability of connections, system availability, and Internet connections. The RWR cannot be held responsible for third party solutions and technical solutions when using RWR Services via the Internet. If this should occur, the RWR, on a Best Effort basis, will make a resolution where possible, but this will be at the sole discretion of the RWR.
Notifications by the RWR shall be considered made by email to Users. Notifications by Users to the RWR shall follow the same protocol.
Users in the use of this Service is void where prohibited. Users agree to:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older to use the Service. The Service is not intended for those under the age of 18.
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself during Membership registration.
- Maintain the security of your password and identification.
- Maintain and promptly update the registration information and any other information Users provide to the RWR to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
- Use the Service without violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Represent and warrant that Users are fully able and competent to enter into and abide by this Agreement.
Changes To ToS
The RWR may update the RWR ToS from time to time. The RWR will notify Users of any changes by posting the new ToS on this page. Users are advised to review these ToS periodically for any changes. Changes to this ToS are effective when they are posted on this page.
Nothing contained herein or any document executed in connection therewith shall be construed to create an employer-employee partnership or joint venture relationship between the RWR and the Member. The Member is an independent contractor and not an employee of the RWR or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. It is understood that RWR will not withhold any amounts for payment of taxes from the compensation of the Member hereafter. The Member will not represent to be or hold itself out as an employee of the RWR, and the Member acknowledges that they shall not have the right or entitlement in or to any of the pension, retirement, or other benefit programs now or hereafter available to the RWR’s regular employees. Any and all sums subject to deductions, if any, required to be withheld and/or paid under any applicable governmental laws or union or professional guild regulations shall be the Member’s sole responsibility, and the Member shall indemnify and hold RWR harmless from any and all damages, claims, and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claims asserted by any taxing authority as a result of or in connection with said payments.
As between the Member and the RWR, the RWR owns, solely and exclusively, all right, title and interest in and to the Services. Using the RWR Services does not give Users ownership of any intellectual property rights in the RWR Services or the content Member access. The Member may not use content from or accessible through the RWR Services unless the Member obtains permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
Postings and payout categories
Though the RWR has many types of post content Members can submit for publication on the RWR Website, the RWR has three paid to post categories. For each post category accepted by the RWR Editors, payouts are: Links ($0.20), Minor Story ($1.00), or Major Story ($4.00) per post.
Daily and monthly limits apply to the posts of a Member. Members can theoretically post 2 Links and provide 2 Stories (Major and Minor) in total each day. Members can theoretically post 40 Links and provide 20 Stories (Major and Minor) in total each month. A Member can post more but will not be paid for those additional posts.
Please review the RWR Guides to help the Member to build content better, get paid, and understand how the RWR Editors accept posts. The Editors of the RWR have the final say on which payment category the Member post applies to – with no mechanism to notify (other than viewing a Members account status) or appeal their decisions. The RWR will provide Support on a best effort basis.
Note that Members must observe all provisions in this ToS relative to the content posted.
Members must have a valid PayPal account to be paid.
Members’ monthly cycle start date is the day of the month the Member registers on the RWR Website. For example, if Member registers on the 12th of the month (days of the month of 29 through 31 will be considered on the 28th), the RWR will compute (at 00.00.01 EST) Member payout amounts on their account, and then on that date every month from then on each month.
The minimum payout is $50.00. If Member payments do not reach this amount in a said month, the amount of this said month will be rolled into the next month until Member reaches the $50.00 threshold.
Payments are made with 15 business days for payment. Member will receive an email each month giving a report. Members may view their account status of their posts on their account profile.
For the RWR to fund the “payment for posting” model of our Website for our Users, it will require investments to pay posting Members and fund RWR operational costs. Learn more about the business model of the RWR on our Website.
Payments and Share Dispersal
Shares shall be awarded on a $1.00 per share basis. The Investor must maintain their 12-month monthly subscription payments in order to keep their entire portfolio of shares by the end of the 12 months. The Investor shall make payments to RWR for their subscription via the RWR payment processor PayPal.
Monthly Investor’s investment tranche levels are $10.00, $25.00, $50.00, or $100.00.
The Investor’s monthly subscription payment due date is monthly on the day of the month of their first payment (days of the month of 29 through 31 will be considered on the 28th). The Investor has 30 days to make their subscription payment from the due date. If the Investor fails to make their subscription payment, the Investor loses their entire share portfolio.
The Investor may sell or transfer their share subscription to another User as long as the User is a Member of the RWR and then maintains the 12-month subscription payments of the original Investor.
The following are the share rights of the Investor.
- The percent of the total distributed shares is the Investor’s percent ownership of the RWR.
- Directors of the RWR must maintain a 50% vote of confidence from the Investors for continuing Director membership.
- The sale of RWR must have a 50% vote of confidence from the Investors.
- Investors who do not vote allows the RWR Directors to vote on their behalf.
- Directors of the RWR shall publish monthly to Investors the share allotment status and a financial report.
- Directors of the RWR may dilute shares by no more than 20% per month of the total shares to obtain resources for the RWR. If the Directors of the RWR wish to dilute the shares further than this amount, the Directors of the RWR must have a 50% vote of confidence from Investors.
- It will be the Investors’ responsibility to raise a lack of confidence vote and present it to the RWR. The Directors of the RWR shall assist reasonably the communication of this confidence vote of the Investors.
- The RWR is governed by four Directors, Marketing and Sales, Finance, Editor in Chief, and Technology (Webmaster), who will govern by unanimous consent via a Memorandum of Understanding. They will earn 100 shares per month in sweat equity and be an Investor in the RWR.
Buy Us A Coffee
The RWR is grateful if a User of our Website wants to donate to the RWR efforts. No shares shall be granted to this User unless the User is a Member and notifies the RWR within five business days it wishes share credit. Shares shall be awarded on a $2.00 per share basis, rounded down if not an integer number.
The RWR wants to promote its content via syndication on third-party websites. See the RWR Partner guides on our technical requirements to display content on your website. The use of RWR material on third-party websites is subject to these ToS.
The RWR may contact a third-party website owner if it feels there is a ToS violation and will seek any appropriate remedies to resolve issues that may arise.
The RWR wants to support a healthy digital advertising ecosystem – one that is trustworthy and transparent and works for the Users and Advertisers. This means that this ToS prohibits advertisements that may be harmful or of poor quality in the RWR advertising ecosystem.
We use a combination of automated and human evaluation to ensure ads comply with these ToS. However, if you observe any ads that may violate our policies, please report those ads. The RWR requires that advertisers comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
In order to provide a quality user experience, the RWR requires that all ads, extensions, and destinations meet high professional and editorial standards. Please see our guide for specifics on ads’ technical requirements and ad placement on the RWR site. These details may change over time. It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to provide ad material that works in accordance with the RWR ad servers.
Ad pricing and payments
Please see our guide for specifics on ad pricing and our payment processor. Based on availability and ad volume amounts, pricing is negotiated on a case by case basis. Payment for ad placement must be in advance, and once the ad campaign is launched, the ad sale is final.
The following are advertisements are prohibited on the RWR Website without prior agreement:
- The sale or promotion for the sale of counterfeit goods.
- The promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury.
- The promotion of products or services that are designed to enable dishonest behavior.
- The display of shocking content that promotes hatred, intolerance, discrimination, or violence.
- The promotion of products or services in adult entertainment.
- The promotion of products or services of online gambling.
- Deceptive content by excluding relevant product information or providing misleading information about products, services, or businesses.
- Promoting content that contains malware, “cloaking,” or using other techniques to hide the true destination and purposes.
- The use of unauthorized trademarked or copyrighted content.
All business designs, business relationships, business implementations, and associated documentation that is used to conduct the RWR business by the Users shall be considered the Intellectual Capital of RWR and is confidential. No User shall divulge, sell, or give away this Intellectual Capital to anyone unless agreed by the RWR.
Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be deemed void, voidable, or unenforceable for any reason, such part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions, and the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid according to the intent of the Users and the RWR hereto.
The Terms and Conditions shall be dissolved and terminated on the occurrence of any of the following, pursuant to the terms of these Terms and Conditions:
- Breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon the death or incapacity of a User.
- At the discretion of the RWR management,
- Withdrawal from these Terms and Conditions of the User or the RWR.
- As otherwise provided pursuant to country governing law.
Dissolution of these ToS can occur at any time but will not be subject to any final payments to Users.
Member Payout for a said month.
Representations and Warranties
The Users will make no representations, warranties, or commitments binding the RWR without RWR’s prior consent, subject to provisions within these Terms and Conditions.
Users covenants and warrants that it has the unlimited legal right to enter into these ToS and to perform in accordance with its terms without violating the rights of others or any applicable law and that they have not and shall not become a party to any other agreement of any the kind which conflicts with these ToS. Users shall indemnify and hold harmless the RWR from any and all damages, claims, and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claim that these ToS violates any such agreements.
All materials contained on the RWR Website are the copyrighted property of the RWR. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the RWR. Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this Website are for personal and non-commercial use. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the website without the written permission from us.
The RWR respects the intellectual property rights of others. Users may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. When the RWR receives proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, the RWR will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Third-Party Websites, Links, and Advertisements
The RWR takes no responsibility for, nor does it endorse or recommend, any third party advertisements or sponsorships which are posted on the Website or through the Service, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods, services, or content provided by its advertisers. Advertisers and Partners are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Users will not hold the RWR, its subsidiaries, and or affiliates responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy, or problem with the advertisement or Partner sponsorship.
The RWR Service also contains hyperlinks to other Websites operated by parties other than the RWR. The RWR is not responsible for the availability of these third-party websites, nor is it responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products and or services, or other materials on such third-party websites. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked third-party website on RWR Service does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by the RWR. If Users decide to access the third-party websites, Users do so at the User’s own risk, and Users should be aware that RWR ToS no longer govern. Users should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party website to which Users navigate.
Users agree to indemnify and not hold the RWR, its Users, and each of, if applicable, their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with any User content. This includes, but is not limited to, User conduct in connection with the Service or the Website or with other Users of the Service or the Website, or any violation of these ToS or of any law or the rights of any third party.
All parties will not be liable for failure or delay to perform obligations under these ToS, which have become practicably impossible because of circumstances beyond the applicable party’s reasonable control. Such circumstances include, without limitation by natural disasters, acts of terrorism or war, labor disputes, government acts or orders, pandemics, national or regional emergencies, or any other cause, whether similar in kind to the aforementioned or otherwise, beyond the party’s reasonable control.
The parties hereby agree, when feasible, not to cancel but reschedule the pertinent obligations and deliverables for mutually agreed dates as soon as practicable after the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
The RWR website contains information regarding the RWR content. The RWR provides paid advertisements to RWR Users. The RWR abides by best efforts quality standards. The RWR believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and privacy of identity. This may influence the content, topics, or posts made on this Website. The views and opinions expressed on this Website are purely those of the Users who participate on the RWR Website. This Website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The RWR makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this Website or any sites linked to or from this Website. For example, but not limited to: investment opinions, healthcare decisions, personal development, education, tax law, business opinions, or personal safety.
Through this Website and emails, Users are able to link to other websites that are not under the control of the RWR. The RWR has no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
If Users have any questions about these ToS, please contact us: